fight the fat for fertility treatment 3 stone to lose

monvil

well i have found out i will need some help ttc and to get this my bmi has to be under 30...i would like to get 3 stone off and lower my bmi by alot so we can have a much wanted baba

starting tomorrow (doing 6 red days to one green as i have pcos and the carbs arent good)

breakfast
tinned fruit (4 syns) ff yogurt, muesili (hexb) fried egg (2 syns) grilled bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes

Lunch
Kfc rancher salad (no croutons) Heinz dressing (1) 3 pieces popcorn chicken (2)

dinner
steak, philly light top (hexa) sw chips (hexb) onions, asparagus, ketchup (2 syns)

Last edited:
tuesday 17th july

breakfast
pineapple

lunch
ham and boiled egg salad (salad cream (3 syns)) 5 cheese triangles (hexa)

dinner
slimming world kfc chicken (3) pitta (hexb) sw chips (hexb)ketchup (2) salad

mikados (7) beef

total 15

Last edited:
wednesday 18th july

breakfast
pineapple, 2 eggs 2 bacon mushrooms ketchup (1)

lunch
egg pitta (2mayo) (hexb) 5 lf cheese trianges (hexa) yogurt

dinner
beef caserole, mash (hexb) swede,carrot,leeks,butter (2)

pudding merangue (3) rasberries (3) quark, cream (2)

total 13

Last edited:
I hope it all works out for you and you get your baby sooner rather than later xxx

thursday

breakfast
pineapple,yogurt, cappaucino (hexa)

lunch
tuna salad, salad cream (3) celery mikados (7)

dinner
garlic and lemon chicken, med roasted veg, roasted potatoes (hexb)

total 10

Flap jack 16 syns, brownies and peanut butter (about 1 million syns) going to have less syns Sunday/Monday/Tuesday and try and gain 30 back

Last edited:
thanks hun :) seems we have the same aspirations....its hard isnt it...im so desparate for a baby i. have been ttc for 2 years xxx

friday
Breakfast
Egg sandwich hexb x 2 ketchup (2)

Lunch
Pasta and sauce with water

Dinner
Square wrap (8) cheese (hexa) sw chips beans, passata, mushrooms, peppers, pineapple

Last edited:
saturday (red day)
bacon bun (hexb) ketchup (2)

lunch
Chicken salad dressing (3)

dinner
tandoori mixed grill (10?) salad and cucumber rathia (2)

Last edited:
monvil said:
thanks hun :) seems we have the same aspirations....its hard isnt it...im so desparate for a baby i. have been ttc for 2 years xxx

Yep, definitely the same aspirations! I've only been ttc 8 months so far but I have a lot of weight to lose (need to lose another 6.5 stone at least to get my bmi under 30) and I want to get the weight shifted now in case we need extra help too. I'm feeling pretty desperate after 8 months so I can't even imagine how you must feel after 2 years. :hugs: You will get there though and it will be worth everything you went through when you do - that's what I keep telling myself. xxx

sunday
breakfast/lunch
bacon, eggs, mushrooms,

lunch
spicy chicken pitta's hexb x 2 and cheese hexa

dinner
steak/meat/fish with and veg and some kind of sauce (6)

Last edited:
Back