fight with oh

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
:cry: Me and oh had a big huge fight. I have been doing so well lately on plan and had good losses, but after my fight with oh (who is now sleeping as we speak, that's when i know he is angry when he goes away and sleeps)!! I have just this minute eaten 2 single finger twix, 2 funsize pkts maltesers, 5 choco digestives and a huge glass of milk. I am about to eat a bag of cola bottles too. I have chicken defrosting in the micro, i was going to have potatoes and sprouts but i'm thinking chips now.

Grr i'm so upset and angry with him, now i'm angry with myself!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry: it has been the worst holiday monday ever.

Sorry to sulk just had to get it off my chest. The fight wasn't about just one thing, it was lots of daft little things that just built up x

Hey, weve all been there. Dont be so hard on yourself. So youve eaten some sweets, tomorrow you have a day with no syns. Itll all balance out. x

Don't worry about it. Put the cola bottles down and step away from the fridge....now!

Go and run a bath, but some bubbles in it and grab a slushy romance or thriller or even Heat mag....which ever you prefer and give yourself a pamper...face pack, nail varnish, pedicure, hair treatment. Give yourself the works then put on your best sexy undies and start to feel good about yourself again.
Then tell the OH that he's doing dinner and tell him what it is he's cooking ;)

Awwww hun. I feel for you - I'm constantly arguing with hubby (big issues with us at the mo but that's a whole other story!) and when we do I always turn to food. Not sure why as it only makes me feel worse as I then feel like I've lost control and he has caused me to eat which is making me fat which is making me miserable which makes us argue etc etc (see it's a long sorry sad story)!
Anyhow, my point is that we all do it. When we get angry we want comfort and sometimes food seems like the answer and I guess for many of us that's the behaviour we need to address.
But one day in a few weeks of being good won't do your loses any harm at all. It's that old thing of drawing a line under in and moving on - easier said than done I know but you've had such good loses recently and you seem to be right on track I'm sure you will be fine tomorrow. I hope you have a restful evening and dont sit and stew with biscuits like I do!! Think of those loses to date and don't let soemone else govern what you put in your mouth - take control. xx

Sorry you are having a bad day Betty:hug99::hug99: We have all been there hun and the best thing you can do is not to worry about it and do as Ninja said and have a pamper night (if that is at all possible).

You have done so well so far Betty and just try to get back on track tomorrow. Hope the rest of the evening is much better xxx

Big Hugs, its really difficult not to reach for the naughty treats when you have a row.

Draw a line under it, dust yourself off and get back to plan, damage limitation and all that ;) :)

Sending you big hugs Betty!! I'm sorry to hear about your argument....but don't beat yourself up too much, just don't let a bad day turn into a bad week chick :):)

K xx

We look for food to hit out on , I bet you was choppy like a gooden hehe , sorry you had a bad bank holiday . Have you made up now ?
You need a hug .
Shame when its bank holiday and that happens , I have been there too , how are you now

Oh Betty *hugs*. Stop the damage now before you go any further hun. Food is not the answer to making you feel better. You've had a little binge...that's enough. Don't make it worse and make yourself feel even worse tomorrow.

Sending you good vibes chicky x x x

hi betty,

As all the others have said we've all been there and little of what I say is going to help, because you already know food is not the answer.

The problem is the loss of control, I read a suggestion by Taz on here the other day if you want those cola bottles then put them on the side and wait if you still want them in half an hour have them, but try not too eat in anger all you're doing is hurting yourself.

I of all people after the way I've behaved today understand, draw a line and take control.xxxx

Thanks for all your support everyone, we ended up talking again last night. I threatened to leave him, that is how angry i was. Normally he fobs me off when i say that but i said i was going to see the lawyer and start the ball rolling with regards to the house. he caved in and appologised (that was all i wanted lol). We hardly ever have big fights like that, normally it is just stupid little ones that we forget about.

Anyway, yesterdays binge set me off on a bad path, i have been bad again today. It is weigh in day tomorow and i know that i will have gained. So i won't be too upset when the scales show that i've gained. But from tomorow i am going to aim for a 100% week. I am going to start having red green and ee and see how it goes. I am also going to start keeping my food diary up to date and taking pics and posting them. I am also going to go and see dr tomorow with regards to still no af.

Thanks again for all your kind words xxx

Ah! Glad you made up. Good to give them a shock now and again. My OH has been on his last warning for nearly 20 years! Now just make sure you get back on track and you won't have done too much damage. I haven't had any problem with my OH sice I got my pruning saw. It has 1/2" teeth :eek:

Glad the air is cleared between you and your OH ~ atmospheres aren't nice are they? It's good to hear you are determined Betty so good luck with starting afresh tomorrow xx

Ah! Glad you made up. Good to give them a shock now and again. My OH has been on his last warning for nearly 20 years! Now just make sure you get back on track and you won't have done too much damage. I haven't had any problem with my OH sice I got my pruning saw. It has 1/2" teeth :eek:

Thanks weemo, yes judimac he needed a shock lol. And i must admit he has been great ever since we fell back in, can't do enough for me, it is ds birthday and a few other family members birthdays this month. Normally presents come out of my money but he went up to the bank last night and withdrew a nice sum of money and handed it to me and told me to go and get all the presents that i need to buy for birthdays this month, so i'm quids in lol:D

Thanks hun, also i was looking at your pics, you have done so well and look fab x

Back