Fighting demons. About to have a huge sort out....

Caz

Repeat Offender
I've decided that my job for the day is to sort out all of my clothes. I'm going to go through and try everything on and throw away all the stuff that's too big for me. Well, not throw away, get rid of, anything that's still any good I'll take to the charity shop. Can't be bothered with the ebay malarky! I'm just sick of going to my wardrobe and having to try and figure out what fits me, which to be honest isn't very much at all! I've got 2 pairs of jeans and top wise I haven't got a clue! Getting dressed in the morning takes forever. I need to find myself a job so I can get more clothes! I can't get away with wearing clothes that are 2 sizes too big! lol

My only thing is there is a part of me that almost wants to put them in a box somewhere, just in case in a few weeks or months it all goes back on. Finding it hard to convince myself and that little demon on my shoulder saying I can't keep it up for long that actually I can, and I will. I think me sorting the clothes is a part of that, it's almost like well there's no going back now. Has anyone else found that?

Then all I have to figure out is how I afford new clothes!

I have just bought this on ebay though last week, I can't tell how nice or not nice it is! I like the idea though. I'm thinking I can just tidy up the lose stringy bits and might try and customise it a bit maybe. But at £4 it's not bad I guess.

!BUCd0oQB2k~$(KGrHgoOKjEEjlLmZ(ZQBKLh0vmGSQ~~_1.JPG

get rid of them all hun!
POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE!
you will NOT put any of the weight back on! you WILL succeed!
MY best mate is doing Cd too and wears her size 18 clothes even though she is a 16....but you can tell that the clothes are too big for her! not only is she making herself look worse, but her head is still an 18....which means she feels no guilt when she cheats etc becuase her clothes still fit!
I would rather have clothes i need to lose another few lbs to fit into rather than clothes too big for me. I'm keeping one pair of trousers from when i was at my biggest just so i can remember how big i got again...but thats it...all the rest are going on ebay to fund my new found clothes addition! lol
SO sort those clothes into 2 piles....1 to go and 1 for ebay! Dont hold back hun, be brutal!
xxxxx

Hey Caroline,
Hope your well...
Good on you hon, its great when you do that... and get rid of it for good as YOU WONT BE PUTTING IT BACK ON!! Your doing fab hon so say goodbye to it all..
xxx

hi
chuck it out chuck it out!
you will not be wearing them ever again - let go of them and your feelings throw them out - but keep i item to remind yourself of the journey

love and luck

Well I'm about half way through and so far I've got a throw away bag, a charity shop bag and a big ebay pile too. And from all that I've got 2 pairs of trousers/jeans and a couple of tops, think I may need to buy a few things! There were lots of things I ummed and ahhed over because they still fit in that they stayed up, but they were loose fitting. I think I've started to realise that I look better in fitted clothes rather than the baggy clothes I used to hide under, and so I don't want all those baggy clothes anymore!

Hi

Charity bag... put them all in a charity bag... don't think too much about it, just do it.

I'm wearing clothes that are too big for me at the moment (trousers are getting baggier - yay!!!)... and i'm finding clothes which I haven't worn in ages, because of the weight i put on... BUT i refuse to buy new clothes at the moment because i aim to lose a lot more weight... I can't bear the thought of buying new work clothes and then having to buy some more because they are too big for me!

Good luck and keep up the good work!!

Lynne
x

I know, it's madness!! I'm putting most of them in a charity bag. There are a few things, namely a couple of dresses, which are in really good condition, and a couple of new things. So the stuff that's in really good condition I'll stick on ebay in an attempt to give me some cash to buy new stuff!

Back