Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

And that's while your right toes are tied to your left elbow with precisely the right shade of double knitting, and while you recite the 17th verse of Hiawatha, in Swahili.

I don't know any Swahili so I have sung it in Tajikistan instead

Ok clever clogs... now how do I get out of this position? I'm stuck... THUD... !!

So I think you should be practising hard, rather than wasting your time with all this singing.

Ok???

Yes Miss......

Hi Dawn,

Well it hasn't taken long for your diary to get some action has it!!!

(Sorry about Sarahs yodelling btw)

SW seems a bit daunting at first, but its actually quite simple, and so many people on here would be only too glad to help you out if u get stuck on anything.

As for the 3 positives, I think you just post them on your diary each day.

Hope to speak tomorrow,

Luv Dawnie x

Great positives, it works for me, glad its helped you a little bit too :)

Well done!

Nicking the recipes off here already?
You'll soon be an old hand.
Or foot.
Or subarachnoid vertebra.
Or something.

But not a toenail.
Please try very hard not to be a toenail.

Thank you.

Morning Dawn x

All set for another good day?

We're celebrating my youngest sons birthday at an Indian restaurant tonight (not my choice!) so there may be a few 'additional' syns consumed tonight!

Morning Jackie and Dawnie,

Yes i'm feeling very positive today. Haven't been on the Wii yet but planning to later. Went on it yesterday morning and really enjoyed it. Andy and I had a game of Tennis last night which was really good fun, we laughed so much till we realised the arm swinging was causing his Hickman line to come loose...oopss.
I love the Wii cos it has the children and other friends and family as characters so I feel like they are with me in the lounge lol.....

Morning Dawn x

All set for another good day?

We're celebrating my youngest sons birthday at an Indian restaurant tonight (not my choice!) so there may be a few 'additional' syns consumed tonight!

I love Indian food, it's my favourite. What time are we meeting? :D:D

Have a lovely time all of you.. We had my daughters 29th party here last Thursday and I cooked a full roast beef dinner for 10 followed by homemade apple pie and instead of a cake Leanne wanted a banoffee pie!! It all went down a treat :break_diet:
Well, I won't be doing again that for a while..... Well, not till Sunday anyway.... Only joking!!!

Ok. I'll have Dawnie's curry, followed by Dawn's banoffee pie, please.

What time shall I come round?

And me i wanna come for a curry! Lol xx

Back