Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

Hiya, Hash Brown

Glad to hear things are looking up a bit. Let's hope the upward trend continues.

Sorry I can't help with the creme fraiche. You'll need to get an answer from one of the bods wot do SW properly - with access to the site & everything.
Not renegades like me.

And well done on at least one SW-friendly meal. Maybe a few more to come, now that you're both settled back at home.

KYBO & KYPU - Rosti

Cottage Pie...

It certainly is.
Whether its a good idea or not possibly depends on how effective an extractor fan you've got in your kitchen.

I love them - at the time.
Three hours later: not so much.

So far today...

EXCERCISE

30 mins of My Fitness Coach.

BREAKFAST

Mullerlite Yog
2 x Satsumas

LUNCH

Bacon
Eggs
Mushrooms
Baked Beans
Toast/Cloverlight HEX B + 1

DINNER

Chicken
Sweet Red Peppers
Onion
Mushroom
Carrots
Celery
All stir fried in LC Spray
FFFF to add a sauce (Gonna try this again)

Served on a bed on Iceberg Lettuce and Cauli rice (My favourite)

SNACKS

Apple

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo - don't take your time getting your posts up!

By the way, what's cauli rice?

Thanks, Jacket.

Apparently if you put the Ff in the sauce while it still on the heat it will split were as if you take it off the heat first it shouldn't split? However for me it always splits so Ive given up with it lol x

Hi Dawn

Great to see you!!! Looks like your back with a vengeance! I have no energy today so was just going to open a can of Heinz tom soup for dinner - I feel guilty now looking at everyone else's food posts!

Pomooky XXX

Hi Dawn

Great to see you!!! Looks like your back with a vengeance! I have no energy today so was just going to open a can of Heinz tom soup for dinner - I feel guilty now looking at everyone else's food posts!

Pomooky XXX

Hi Po,

Actually it's just a play at SW to see if I can get the idea... I won't be joining for a good while yet. I don't really know what I'm doing lol... Nowt wrong with Heinz Tom Soup, it's what Andy had for dinner. He's just starting to eat again and only fancies certain things and Tom soup is top of the list.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo - don't take your time getting your posts up!

By the way, what's cauli rice?

Thanks, Jacket.

Cauli Rice is something I used to do a couple of years ago when I dabbled at losing weight then. I have just thought about it again recently.

You take a few fresh florets and grate them on a cheese grater into a microwaveable dish. Add about an egg cup full of water and cover with cling film and pop a hole in the middle. Cook on full power for about 4 minutes or until cooked and looks like fluffy rice. You can add S&P for flavour and serve it with curry or stir fry or as a plate filler. If you want to be adventurous then you could add a knob of butter and syn it. It is heavenly yum.. Try it and let me know what you think.:)

Argos.... He he.... yes it is, look it up lol...

Hey, thanks, Madingley.

I'll give that a go.
When I've got a cauli to hand. Obviously.

Hope you've both had another good day.
Good to see those posts mounting up nicely!

Cheers - Saphire.

Back