Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

Yo, Sandpiper.

I'm glad you appreciate my razor sharp wit and repartee.
But you've been conspicuous by your absence today.
Is everything still well your end?

Winston

Hi Dawn x

Lovely to see things are looking up for the two of you x

And great to see you're back on your version of SW!!! :D

Love it! xx

Morning all

Just remembered Jackies suggestion of putting down 3 positives and as I'm feeling a tad low I think I will re-instate them..

1) Andy had a good sleep and has had some egg on toast this morning and enjoyed it and ate it all :)
2) The sun is shining on the fields and it looks like spring outside
3) I've just been offered a cheap polytunnell for the garden and my sister and a friend have offered to bring it over on Thursday.

BREAKFAST

2 X Granary Toast with clover Light HEX B + 6 syns for extra bread + 2 syns for clover light ???

LUNCH

:break_diet::break_diet: Pancakes:break_diet::break_diet:
Syns ????

DINNER

Cous cous
Tinned fish in tomato
Lettuce
Rosemary roasted veg

SNACKS

Mullerlight yog

MY LAST CHOCOLATE BAR (A MARS BAR) AS I'M GIVING IT UP FOR LENT

Last edited:
Morning, Agria.

If you make pancakes with 1 egg, 2oz flour & use a HXA for the milk, then there would only be 10 syns in the whole lot, and I'm sure that's more than you would eat.
Go for it.

And I think that sometimes giving something up for a few weeks (which is all Lent would be if you take the religious bit out) can be good for us, in that it makes us think about what we are doing, when we normally act on autopilot. Last year I went veggie for Lent, which really made me have to concentrate on my cooking, and think about food more. I've previously given up tea - and boy does that make you appreciate it! Much harder than alcohol. Well, for me, anyway.
This year I'm only actually giving up chocolate, but I'm setting myself a 200 mile exercise challenge.
Looking forward to Easter already!

Your positives sound good. Sorry you're feeling a bit low. Go and have a good look at the Potato Variety Database or something. I'm sure it'll help.

But I'm probably not going to help by saying that technically granary bread isn't a HXB. Sorry! But while you're still not officially SW-ing properly, I think you should just carry on and enjoy it. It's got to be healthier than white.

Hope your day gets better, spud.

Vivaldi

:bighug: :bighug:

good positives Dabbie Dawnie :bighug: positives definitly help :D

pancakes, ah syn free but only on pancake day ;)

well done giving up choccie for lent :D I'll just stick with joining Sarah on her callenge as that will be hard enough for me :giggle: xxxxxx

I have lost my potato dictionary so can't join in :( :cry:

How is Andy now Dabbie? Hope hes still having a good day :bighug: Best have a nice piece of choccie tomorrow as I'm going to have to cover all yours in mustard too :giggle: unless of course you love mustard :eek: let me know and i'll find something else :giggle: x

She can't have it tomorrow, Jackie - only today!
And then not again until April 8th.

Not that I'm rubbing it in, Chip butty ...

And which of your many names have you put on it?
It can't be all of them - not even if it's a Mars Duo!

Back