Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

Evening Dabster - well done on another great loss. Sarah's right though, more syns required.
Do you make guest size soaps at all?

Glad to hear that Andy is improving - snaffling CWs is a good sign. Mind you he might have lost his fingers in my house for that. :D

Hi Bev

Thank you. I'll try to Syn a bit more :angeldevil:

Yes, he is thanks. His hair is starting to grow now and I have my suspicions that it may now grow back Curly :8855:

Yes, I do make guest soaps, I can personalise the wrappers also.

Last edited:
Morning Dawn, another cold day in Lincolnshire :(. Have a good day whatever you are doing :)

Hi Dawn,

Yes, it's very cold here near the coast. I was up really early this morning as I have a lot of soaps to wrap ready for the Easter Craft Market and
I brought them into the house as it's so cold in my workshop.

We are in Lincoln today at the Hospital for Andy's Zometa (Ronseal for Bones) drip. We will be making use of the journey by dropping off stock
at Horncastle, Wragby, and Well. Also Easter gifts to Son's in Lincoln and Doc's for Prescription. It's always a strategic operation whenever we
go out lol....

I am at the Corn Exchange in Alford all Weekend so I hope it will be better weather!

Am struggling to get to other peoples diaries atm so bear with me if I am ignoring anyone.

Hi Dawn, if it wasn't gonna be busy on the roads over Easter I would come and see you, but absolutely hate fighting through the traffic, so will come and see you when you doing a craft fair locally :) No worries bout visiting our diaries as you are so busy, as long as you make 5 mins for your own diary so we know you OK thats fine :) Have a lovely tho hectic day :)

Hey Dabster!!!

Good loss!! Well done :)

And really pleased to read that Andy is going from strength to strength x

Dawnie don't worry about other peoples diaries my lovely we can check on you :bighug:

Most people I know who's hair is 'growing back' it comes back curly. Not sure why and often remains curly :)

Glad is all well sweetie and hope the craft thing goes well :) reminds me I want a couple of bits . I am loving my soap very very very much and the lavendar pulse spot thingy I use every single day :)xxxxxxx

Yes, he is thanks. His hair is starting to grow now and I have my suspicions that it may now grow back Curly :8855:
I have a friend whose hair did exactly the same. Weird! She looked SOOOOO different

Yes, I do make guest soaps, I can personalise the wrappers also.
Will drop you an email - we need to talk!

Hi Dawn

Glad to hear you are doing great and that Andy may produce a curly mop! I hope your Easter craft market goes well. I am still soaping, lathering, sniffing etc. and trying to decide what to get. Has to be this weekend as I have some pressies to buy!

Cheerio :D

Po xxx

Was wondering where you had got to, but guessed that you had been busy.................will catch up with you soon........I hope :D xx

Hi Spud & Dawn

Yes, upright is good though after my swimming session this morning I think I might spend some time Prostrate this afternoon.

I didn't do many lengths (10) but boy did I do them fast.... :mermaid:

Hope to be about a bit more now I have My Easter fairs out of the way.

Oh and Sarah, I completed my Lent challenge, I didn't have any choc bars at all :eek: That's a record for me!

Hopefully I'll get round to some diaries later xx

Well done you, Cara!
I didn't either. Or any tea (which is the bit that nearly killed me!)
And I almost made it to 250 miles: mostly on my bike, but with a bit of walking, running & swimming too.
I was quite proud of myself! As you should be too.

Good.
I'm glad it provided sufficient entertainment!
I've had 4 in so far - and not a 100% one yet.
High 90s, yes. But there's still hope...

Yup. Go for it.
What have you got to lose?
A bit more hair, maybe? A few more marbles...

Back