Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

Hi Dawn!

I love rye crackers too - those pumpkin seed Ryvita ones - with squashed bananas on.

Po xxx

Just to clarify, Spud, they don't come with bananas on.
You have to put the bananas on, yourself.
Note the comma.
I didn't say "put the bananas on yourself", which you could if you liked, but it wouldn't have any impact on the rye crackers.
But in the sense of "it is up to you to put your own bananas (or somebody else's) onto the crackers".
I thought it might be helpful to spell that out.

Spud 2

TODAYS MENU - EXTRA EASY

BREAKFAST

35g porridge HEXB
Mullerlight FF
Banana SF

LUNCH

Poached egg FF
Baked Beans FF
Bacon FF
Mushrooms SF
2 Scan bran 2 Syns

Tangerine SF
Yog 1.5 Syns

DINNER

Veggie/Pasta Hot Pot SF/FF
Fruit Salad SF

SNACKS

Apple SF
WT Ham FF
Cadbury Hot Choc Drink 2 Syns
Quavers 5.5 Syns
Alpen Bar 3 syns

SYNS
Total 14

* Still got HEXA to use ETA.. Used a bit in my Choc drink

Iv'e had a hungry day today... Must have been all the 'swimming' and 'Flashing' :D

Last edited:
Had a good morning! Lost 2 1/2 lbs so was really pleased as I hadn't stuck to plan whilst I was away. I have been on plan this
last week though so It shows it works.

I also won the SW raffle woo hooo. A Giant Easter Egg surrounded by choc options, mini bars, curly wurleys. Shona, my consultant
had written the Syn values of all the little items in but had put a 'Free' for the Easter egg! When I got home and opened it it was a
Melon wrapped in Tin Foil. Very Clever! Andy Snaffled the CW's, the little chocky treats went in My grandchildren's Easter Goodies Bag
and I will snuggle down tonight with a Cadbury's hot choc drink for 2 Syns.

I also went for a swim but only managed 10 lengths as I got held up chatting to one of my outlets which I was dropping off stock to.
It has been pouring down with rain so I could have saved the bother of getting in the pool, I could have stood in the car park and waved
my arms and legs about! Same thing!

Well done on your loss! Your doing amazingly! I love the idea of the melon wrapped up in tin foil its genius xx

It has been pouring down with rain so I could have saved the bother of getting in the pool, I could have stood in the car park and waved
my arms and legs about! Same thing!

When you do decide to do that - please make sure someone takes a picture!

Hi Dawn, fantastic loss :) and if you need a character witness, I am sure I am available :D

I'm happy to witness to your character.
But I'm not sure that it would help you much.
The things I have to say may not be considered positive, by "normal" people.
Though they would be really complimentary, to my way of thinking!

Evening Dabster - well done on another great loss. Sarah's right though, more syns required.
Do you make guest size soaps at all?

Glad to hear that Andy is improving - snaffling CWs is a good sign. Mind you he might have lost his fingers in my house for that. :D

Morning Dawn, another cold day in Lincolnshire :(. Have a good day whatever you are doing :)

Back