fighting with the 6lbs !!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

hello everyone, as most of you know i started xenical a little while back and lost a fair bit straight away, also been loosing since, but for the last few weeks ive been fighting with 6lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im currently 12stone 6lbs, and over the last few weeks ive either put on a pound or lost a pound but i cant get this poxy 6lbs off! i wont be at my target when i do get it off but il be feeling a lot better, it just seems to be stuck all the time, this poxy 6lbs and i so want it gone,

is it normal to get stuck at a certain weight for a while?

Perfectly normal. Try mix up your exercise different days do different things.

i generally have a slim fast for breakfast with a xenical , then pick at something small for lunch with a slim fast, maybe an apple or something, then i have dinner, each time i take a xenical tab

but still this 6lbs is a pain lol

I hate it when that happens but hopefully it will all come off in a chunk when you least expect it. Do eat a little more for a few days, maybe your body thinks it's being starved and is clinging on to what it has got.

you could be right there hun, i am trying to be really good, perhaps thats why, maybe i should eat something really fatty! lol just kidding

i wish i could get away with that, but yes maybe i should have a dinner with a bit more fat, ive been eating lots of veg and fruit so maybe it is clingy onto it , who knows !

il try going for a different meal today, im very happy with the weight loss ive had so far but the 6lbs is starting to really get on my nerves, its just the fact of seeing the same weight all the time :(

ok now im getting fed up i still havent changed and i have been eating so well i just dont get it,
im joining the gym on thurday and i hope that helps :(

Hi Green Eyes, I know exactly how you feel I've been stuck at the same weight for a couple of weeks now and it's starting to get me down. If you find out how to get it all coming off again please let me know!!
Best of luck, Shorty x

hey ive not been on scales because it was getting me down but i think im doing ok, i bloody hope im not the same weight but i darent check yet ! lol

hi unhappy green eyes ive just started having slimfast with xenical but wasnt sure to take a tab as its only 2.5 fat in one shake or have i got it wrong please can u help debbie x

i wasnt sure either when i startd but i read somewhere on here to just take one anyway, it kind of makes sence because its still a meal so your body will be used to the 3 a day, and it will keep it running in your system,

i still take mine even though i know its under the limit x

Hope it comes off soon hun...from what you've said you eat in a typical day maybe you're not eating enough so your body is holding onto what you have? Maybe up your calories slightly?? xx

i think you could be right i eat a lot of fruit and cereal, dont always have much of a dinner, im not really calorie counting ive just been concentrating on the fat, maybe i should pay more attension to calories too,

just got home from gym, did 2 hours so im well impressed i even jogged on the treadmill, only for 2 mins though lol

think i may of over done it my stomach hurts but it was really good, kept changing machines and using things ive never used b4, it felt really good

It'll come off :) Maybe its all the exercise that your doing (muscle weighs more then fat). Have you tried measuring yourself, you may have lose inches

:cry:

hello everyone, as most of you know i started xenical a little while back and lost a fair bit straight away, also been loosing since, but for the last few weeks ive been fighting with 6lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im currently 12stone 6lbs, and over the last few weeks ive either put on a pound or lost a pound but i cant get this poxy 6lbs off! i wont be at my target when i do get it off but il be feeling a lot better, it just seems to be stuck all the time, this poxy 6lbs and i so want it gone,

is it normal to get stuck at a certain weight for a while?

im the same... i lost 28lbs before christmas quite quickly, and now.... im barely moving... (go up, go down, sts)
im feeling the annoyance too!!!!

lets hope it improoves!

no i havent measured myself although the guy at the gym did say this, im going to ask them tomorrow as they do it all there i think, like this weight programme thing

Back