Filling

i always drink 1 pint of water before my shakes and make my shakes up to 1 pint.

I use a pint of water to mix it (16 fl oz), and sprinkle a little cambridge fibre/psyllium husk in as well.. Many people crush ice in with their shake (but I couldn't easily do that with my hand blender).. having water to drink before your shake can also help.. and sipping the shake over five-ten mins instead of gulping it down.......

good luck x

when i did CD yrs ago i had a big blender and blended 8-10 ice cubes along with the 8oz to make a lovely thick slushy mmmmm but ive only got a hand blender now and make it up to 1/2 pint but drink about a pint of water with it and i'm usually stuffed by the end of the drink

My blender doesn't crush ice too well so I bash 10 cubes with my rolling pin (cubes put into a freezer bag first!) then I add the crushed cubes, 10oz of water and my powder and whizz it up, they are soooo cold and I struggle to talk after one lol! But I love them like that :eek:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you so much every1 :)) I will be trying out the 1 pint 16 oz in the morning then sum ice with my shake for dinna time, I drink 3 litres aday but don't want to over do it on the water as it worries me that Iv had to much fluid,,.,xx

remember to drink a pint of water first then mix your shake into a pint of water!

i soo recommend getting glass blender.i think mine was less than 20quid a few years ago.my shakes are so thick and filling.i use 400mls water.and about 6 ice cubes.throw the shake ln on top and whizz.i get a good pint sometimes more.of mcdonalds milk shake consistency x

Thank you ladies :)) i try n drink a pint of water befor every shake but it worries me that I'm gonna over do it on the fluid however I do make my milkshake up to a pint of water it is very feeling n I put lots of ice in as well sumtimes I get alot more then a pints shake happy dayss :))

Does any1 know what the CD bars are like cuz I can have em as from next Wednesday xx

Back