Fillymum fights the Flab.

fillymum

synful soul
I started a food diary once before but somehow I was side tracked. Also a little afraid of negative responses, as I am sometimes a little in the dark. The books I have are ancient. I have had them for 15 years and they were second hand when I got them so bear with me.

I am grateful for all the help I can get. If I am doing anything incorrectly please tell me.

I am doing a green day.

So far today I have had.................

breakfast.............. scrambled egg with cheese and onion. I used my healthy extras up on the cheese. A plum. Fruit tea.

Lunch..................

Home made spicy veg soup. A banana and a pear.

Dinner will be..............

quorn sausages reformed into patties and mixed with roasted pepper, onion and chopped cherry tomatoes, fried with fry light. Cabbage and mushy peas.

Plums, kiwi and a peach.

I am sure I am missing out on syns but am not quite sure if I have to have them or whether they are an optional extra.

HELP !!!!!

Hi Sue,
Looks lovely to me - great idea ref. quorn!! Hope that it tastes as good as it sounds.
Yes, you can have syns - between 5-15 per day. You can also 'flexi-syn', so it you need, you could have more on one day and cut back on the others. This can effect weight loss for some (it does for me), so your choice really.
You should also have a HexB - meat, or bread or ryvitas or something. Gives balance to the diet. I don't always have mine everyday, but they are there for the taking.
Great start!!! xx

Thanks for your help.

I will make sure I have ryvitas with my breakfast today.

The quorn patties were delicious. I fried them very lightly with fry light and finished them off until they were crispy on the outside in the oven.

Another day another challenge !!

xx

Breakfast...........2 ryvitas and a banana . 2 cups of tea , skimmed milk and 1 tsp. sugar in each. ( love my morning tea !!)

Lunch...........spicy veg soup again ( always make enough for three days ) added some new potato to it. 1 kiwi. 2 plums. Fruit tea.

Dinner will be.............. pkt. Bachelors pasta with tomato etc. mixed with courgette, onion, tomato and healthy extra portions of cheese. Once again plums and a pear. I love fruit.

Another green day tomorrow and then on to 3 red ones .

xxx

Thanks Allie. I love honey so that will not be hard.

My books are so old that I only have the 3 stages. Free food..............a. One a day and b. twice a day and a very outdated section of sins. It is still my bible old or otherwise.

I do not understand EE and HEB..........I feel a bit thick.

xxxxxx

all looks good to me Sue - just to echo what others have said, make sure you have some syns. As your books are old, maybe check online for syn values of things - or ask us lot!!! xxx

There is nothing bad about someone who goes to the trouble to help !!!!

xxxxx

Breakfast on the run. 2 cups of tea. 1 ryvita and 1 small banana.

Mid morning in the car. 1 pear.

Lunch. Fridge soup ( recipe in summer recipes )2 ryvitas 1 peach and 2 plums.

Dinner will be. Baked potato with cheddar from HEB, home made coleslaw. cherry tomatoes and mushrooms with bit of pasta left over from last night. I can never waste anything. More fruit..... nectarine, pear and plum.

Drinks all day ...fruit tea.

Friday 17th June.

A very t'd off Sue .............

Breakfast at work ( market )

1 banana and 3 delicious plums.

Lunch.........

Salad of fat and bread free sausages made by our butcher, chopped into small pieces and mixed with, chopped pork, shredded white cabbage, carrot, roasted red pepper, sweet and sour dill cucmber, oniion, cherry tomato.

Mid afternoon..............

2 ryvitas low fat cheese and herb spread with cucumber.
Cup of home made veg. soup.

Dinner will be...........

lots of chicken ( I am hungry ) a medley of veg consositing of onion, red pepper, courgette and cherry tomatoes, cooked with 1 tsp. of corn oil. A peach, a kiwi and a pear.

Syns.........3cups of tea with a level teaspoonful of sugar.

I keep getting this message in Off Topic when I try to submit a new thread.

Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window..............

Any one know why please.........

Resolved the problem is with my laptop and not the site. Thank goodness we kept the desk top.

xxxx

Breakfast......... a banana and cherries.

Lunch..............chicken salad with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, onion and gherkin. Cherries.

3 ryvita with low fat cream cheese with cucumber.

Dinner tonight will be ......

I am sure this is naughty ...............

W.W. Chicken Jalpezi with cauliflower and roasted peppers. And then treat of treats a Muller light toffee yogurt.

I have been starving hungry all day but resisted all urges to eat naughties.

Really go the munchies today. Worse than yesterday but managed to stay good.

Breakfast. 1 banana. 1 Peach. 2 plums and cherries.

Mid day. Chicken salad.

Mid afternoon. 3 ryvitas with chicken cucumber red pepper and onion.

Mug of home made veg. soup.

Dinner will be.

Lamb stew made with a very lean lamb steak, carrots, onions 100grms. potato, red and green peppers and a beef stock cube.
Muler light choc and orange.
1pear. 1 banana.

I have a lovely piece of brisket. Nice and lean.

Any ideas for something interesting.

I have a pressure cooker which would ensure it is tender and once cooked I would love some ideas.

I am going to post this in recipes and off topic so please don't think I am going nuts in my dotage.

xxxx

Monday 21st June.

Breakfast.......tomato omelette. 2 cups of tea level spoonful of sugar in each.

mid morning...... a banana.

Lunch ......... left over lamb stew. A pear.

mid afternoon................3 ryvitas with low fat cream cheese, tomato, cucumber and onion.

Dinner, very late cos of hossie and very simple.....chicken and veg soup. Aldo yogurt ( still not sure of the syn values) not the syn free one, so counting it as 3 syns.

Breakfast.......omelette. banana

mid day.........pear

Lunch............ 3 ryvitas with tomato, cucumber and onion. Home made chicken and veg soup. a pear and a plum

Dinner... corned beef, onion and veg including 198 grms potato. yogurt.

syns............3 cups of tea with sugar 3 syns. tbs. oil 6 syns. yogurt 3 syns ?
total 12 syns.

Breakfast............... Fruit salad.

Lunch ...................3 ryvitas, corned beef and onions. Chicken and veg soup. A pear.

Dinner will be .........cheese and bacon omelette with roasted peppers. yogurt.

Syns 3 cups of tea, 3..........yogurt, 3

Last edited:
Planned for today 24 th June.

Breakfast........ scrambled eggs (2)
nectarine and plum. 2 cups of tea.....2 syns.

Lunch .............28 grms. cheese HEA. cherry tomatoes, cucumer and onion. 3 ryvitas HEB. Veg soup.

Dinner. beef and onions with carrots, caulifower, green beans and 150 grms potato HEB. yogurt.3 syns.

bedtime.......cup of tea 1 syn.

Snacks.......... banana, pear and plums.

total syns 6.

Posting Fridays today as it is a market day tomorrow and leave here at the crack of dawn.

Breakfast, at the market.............. banana, pear and peach. 2 cups of tea at home.

lunch............. beef salad of tomato, onion, cucumber and gherkin.

mid afternoon. 2 ryvitas HEB with cheese HEA and cucumber.

dinner Ross Alaskan Pollock in Butter Sauce 1 syn with 150g. potaoes HEB. courgettes ( home grown ) and green beans.
yogurt.3 syns.

snacks.........pear. cup of tea. fat free 0 syn yogurt.

SYNS.......3 cuos of tea 3 syns. yogurt 3 syns...pollock 1 syn

Back