Final LT weigh in

JanD

maintaining since June'09
Wow that felt strange typing that title!

Week 2 of refeed I've lost 1.2lbs!! That leaves me just 0.6lbs off my target. I'm thinking that next monday getting weighed at home in me nothings (NOT a pretty sight!) post wee, pre coffee will see that off - provided I'm a goodish girl whilst away this week.

Chemist has told me I can go back any time I like free of charge if I want to keep an eye on it but I doubt I'll do that. I know my scales are about half a pound different to theirs. I'll only go back if I want any maintenance bars.

I'll be keeping a maintenance diary in the refeed section now.

Good luck to all of you just starting or in the middle of your journey .... it CAN be done! :) xx

You have done briliiantly. Best of luck with your next week.

:D Jan thats fantastic well done to you :)

Jan, you've done so well and I'm really happy for you :):) hope you are off somewhere nice for a well-deserved treat.

Re-feed is a way off for me yet, but i am starting to think about heading to the re-feed section here sometime to see what it's all about :)

Oh no Jan :wave_cry:

I'm so pleased for you that you have now finished tfr and are now maintaining!! and well done on your loss this week :D

I'll soon be joining you in the refeed section, only 7 more sleeps to go! :giggle:

Have a brilliant time away!! :D xxxxxxx

Thanks everybody! I'll still be sticking my oar in around here though. The refeed section can get a bit quiet ..... you don't get rid of me that easily! :) xx

Well done Jan! Have a fantastic holiday.

I started refeed yesterday - that grilled haddock and salad was fantastic! I actually didn't finish all the fish as I was stuffed. I think I'll miss the shakes though when I come off them completely as I actually really enjoy them! I only just tried the vanilla with coffee and ice for the first time on saturday - yummy!

I guess I'll be moving to the refeed threads too... :wave_cry:

Thanks everybody! I'll still be sticking my oar in around here though. The refeed section can get a bit quiet ..... you don't get rid of me that easily! :) xx

YAY!!!

Jan,

Well done... I hope I can follow your wonderful example!!

You are a great support for all us new starters in many ways.

Enjoy your holiday, you deserve it!

I was going to post that you'd better still drop in here with your words of wisdom (& virtual ass-kickings! LOL!)- I need both you & Summergurl to keep me positive!;)

Well done Jan, you've done amazingly well on this. Good luck with the maintaining, not that you'll need it. Have a great break.

Hi JanD,
congrats on the weight loss, what a way to end this part of your journey. So pleased to hear you will be still on here as you always have level headed advice to give. Thanks for sharing on here and best of luck with the maintenance.
Doirin

Oh Jan, I am so going to miss you. You have been so inspirational and your advice has been invaluable.
Please do come back and let us know how you are getting on in the 'real world'... always a challenging time for dieters.
I know you will be fine and a constant role model to all of us.
Cheers ;)

P.S.....I am sooo looking forward to the day I can post...." final LT weigh in" Yay!!:banana dancer:

Back