Final weigh in before my holiday

Northern Lass

I had my final weigh in last night before my holidays and managed a 1/2 lb loss. i was hoping for more as i had been 100% , but i am VERY happy with 18lbs in 6 weeks.
Now i just need to try and stay on plan until i fly on Monday, and not think that my holiday has started already.By my resoning i could lose a lb or so by then and limit my gain a bit.
I will be using this site as my support and motivation during the week, thanks everyone.:D

It's positive that you're planning well for your holiday, and shows real long-term commitment. I'm sure any holiday gain will be minimal, and I hope you have a great time!

Congrats on the weight loss so far - 18lbs in 6 weeks is fabulous :)

I think EE will work better on holiday but don't be too rigid. Better to come back with a small gain than blow it all because you've been too strict!

Good on you for staying on the plan until your hols, it is easy to think your hols have started and gain before you even go away!

Have a fabulous holiday (im so jeaous lol!!!) and bring some sunshine back with ya!! x

Good luck with EE Hun, it really does show comittment when you are planning on hold, however as someoneelse has posted, have some fun!! Well done on your losses so far.

Xx

Thanks. Am i right, on EE i could have. Lean Meat/ fish with rice, pasta, potatoes etc, all free. Then add salad or veg. Then have some milk/ cheese as a HE A and Bread as a HE B??? then just syn my drinks ( which will be huge)
But at least i am going to try and stear clear of the pastries and puddings.

Back