Final weigh in tomorrow before switching to CD

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Angie44, 7 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Angie44

Angie44 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.1%)
    Hi all, when I set out my diet plan I hoped to lose 3 stone before xmas as I thought it would take me 12 weeks to do. I was going to take a break and then start CD to lose another 3 stone. At my weigh in tomorrow I will have reached the 3 stone target a lot earlier than planned.
    I have found LT difficult the last few weeks (had a permanent TOTM). Rather than cheat and have a blow out I have decided to start CD after my weigh in at the pharmacy tomorrow (am still going for it as my pharmacist has been great).
    I will still pop in here though if that is ok as I just love the support you all give.
    Good luck all of you xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. skinny-me

skinny-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Angie, Sorry that your leaving us at lipotrim, but congratulations on your 3stone weight loss, you must be delited.
    Best of Luck on CD and pop in and let us know how your doing.
    Take care x

4. CAZ72

CAZ72 Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Well done on the 3stone weight loss with LT!!! & good luck with the CD ...I wish you well!!! Caz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.