Final weigh-in tomorrow...!

SuzySparkle

Getting nervous now as I've got my final weigh-in tomorrow, hopefully I'll have lost 4lb to get me to my 100lb target. Can't believe how fast the last 20 weeks have gone. I'm definitely ready to start my refeed though. x

only joined today, can i ask a silly question?

how much does a sausage weigh and do you have any more tips on lingo?

xxx

Hi Jane
8 sausages = 1lb.
Good luck to you for your first week - let us know how you get on.

Jon
x

Oh hun you must be so excited you will be grand tomorrow! an its not the end of the world if you dont lose exactly 4lbs ur bound to lose it on refeed. Well done for coming so far and losing so much in only 20 weeks looking forward to reading bout your journey through refeed and maintenance.

Good luck for your final weigh in, I really hope you get that 4lbs and the 100lbs off total. I have 103lbs to lose so to see someone such as yourself complete that journey, and in such a short space of time, is really motivational. I hope you will post some before and after pics!!!

I hope you will post some before and after pics!!!

I've already got some 'before' and 'during' pictures in my Profile Albums but I've not added any 'after' ones yet - will get hubby to take some tomorrow! x

Yay!! I had a peek at your before and during, you're looking great and I bet you feel positively fantastic after losing so much weight!

wow 96lbs in 19 weeks is amazing, good luck 4 tomorrow but your a winner anyway xxx

whooooo snap!
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow honey :)

Back