Finally found the plan for me!!

harrysmum26

Hi my names Hayley I'm 26 and on maternity leave I have a gorgeous son harry who is almost 8 months. I have tried every diet going and the meal replacements but have never stick to them. I am on slimming world now and really enjoying it!
I think being able to go for long walks daily has definatly helped will struggle wen I'm back to work in october.

I have lost 19 pounds in 8 weeks but had the last 2 weeks off and got weighed last night and I had put on 5lb really annoyed so getting back on track! And thought I would keep track of my food on here

so here goes...
Day one - Green day

Breakfast hexB- shredded wheat fruitful and one banana and 1tsp sugar = 1 syn

Lunch - batchellors chicken rice with vegetables to bulk it out = free and 1 mullerlight yoghurt

Dinner will be - jacket potato with baked beans - cheese as HexA and vegetables

Snacks - mullerlight yoghurt and hifi bar
have my syns to use so may have something else tonight I'm going to a friends house and there all getting Indian takeaway that will be a huge test for me not to have any!!

Please feel free to comment if I'm going wrong

x

Day two - green day

breakfast - nothing as was in a rush

Lunch - rice (free) 2 babybel (hexA) half bag quavers (3.5 syns) 3 Jaffa cakes (7.5 syns)

Snack - hifi bar (hexB)

Dinner - pasta n sauce with vegetables (free)

snack - 2 slice wholemeal toast (hexB) 2 tsp flora (2 syns) 2 tsp marmalade (1 syn)

total syns for day - 14

I went for a picnic today so I'm pleased I resisted all the goodies! Also resisted the Indian last night but did have a few sweets. Going to go for a long walk tomorro

Day three - EE

breakfast - 2 slice wholemeal toast (hexB) 2 slice bacon and 2 eggs fried in spray light (free) plum tomatoes (free)

lunch - mullerlight yoghurt, apple and pear

dinner - sweet and soure chicken with rice

snacks - 5 chocolate fingers

going to a BBQ tomorro so really need to stick to plan, hope there's no doritos and dip that's my weakness!!

Hi Hayley, I have a one year old and have just returned to work following my maternity leave. I agree that SW is the plan to follow, it fits in so well with the rest of the family.

You've made a great start, I've lost 24.5lbs in 9 weeks

My tip for the bbq, eat the meat, avoid the burger buns and take your own coleslaw and salad with you to avoid taking in 1000's of unnecessary calories

Good luck with next week's weigh in ...

Hiya Hayley. Thanks again for your inspirational words of wisdom in my whiney thread, your a star! Great idea about keeping each other motivated, so I hope you have a lovely weekend and keep up your great hard work xxx

Wow Donna you've done so well!! You've definatly found the plan for you! I avoided the bread yesterday had lots of chicken and salad and had a small piece of choc gateu will add my diary today.
Having a child helps keep active espec your one year old I bet all that running after him hehe

thankyou Sarah Jayne we can help eachother out your diary really inspired me your doing really well! You eat food I would eat so taking ideas :)

well I'm at work today and I normally slip up at work too many tempting treats but I've come prepared with my cereal then big salad and rice for lunch and a hifi bar and yoghurt for snack!
There all having subway today but I've said NO!!! I'm so proud :)

Hope you've all had good weekend! X

Ok food diary from yesterday was quite naughty -
EE day

no breakfast as wanted to save myself

lunch/dinner - doritos and dip, lots of chicken, salad, one sausage, one kebab skewer, one slice French stick (small slice) then small piece of choc cake.

Got home to watch x factor and had choc buttons

Wrote that day off being good from then.

Today - 22august

breakfast - bowl of shredded wheat fruitful (hexB) and a banana

snack - small bag quavers (4.5 syns)

lunch - batchellors chicken rice, salad and mullerlite yoghurt (all free)

snack - hifi bar (hexB)

dinner - pasta with chopped tomatoes, pasata, mushrooms and veg.

Pleased I have stuck to plan as need to make up for yesterday

Monday - Green day

breakfast - heB shredded wheat fruitful and banana

lunch - salad, hard boiled egg, tbsp salad creme (1.5 syns) mullerlight yoghurt

snacks - hifi bar (heB)

dinner - new potatoes, green beans and 2 sausages (11 syns) tbsp ketchup (1 syn)

I also did 2 hours walking today aswell. I have weigh in tomorro I'm really hoping for a loss!

I lost 3 1/2 pounds!! :) so pleased!!
Did some more walking today

I don't eat alot on a Tuesday so my day was -

breakfast - shredded wheat fruitful (heB) a muller light and banana

lunch - banana and orange

dinner - pizza ( treat night)

back on plan again tomorro

Well done on your loss - that's amazing!!

I'm the same as you - I have just had 3 weeks off and got on the scales this morning to a 4lb gain - it's weigh in tonight so am DREADING it! I need to go for some motivation though! I have been really slack since coming back off my hol last week so everything starts properly tomorrow!

Congrats again - bet you're chuffed! :D

Back