Finally getting married!!

n3ttybt

Have been engaged for ten years and he finally decided on his birthday that we will get married next year, end of June is date in mind at the moment.
Have started sw via borrowing a friends pack and am aiming to go to some classes as soon as have some cash. Have been using the wii fit to help exercise, but council electricians have broken sensor bar so not best impressed. Am determined to lose my fat bum and belly as hate it, just need to organise myself better as three kids and being a student means life is hectic and have little time for myself.
Good luck to all xx:)

Happy

Weighed myself this morning and have lost 12lb in just under two weeks. It's a good start despite having a pig out at Frankie and Benny's last night and feeling awful. I now feel much better, a superfree weekend and lots of exercise :):D

Well today has been a good day, made a pasta salad for my dinner with a bit of v.low fat mayo, light yoghurt and a satsuma. Going to have a free roast for tea cooked by my lovely other half. Lots of homework to do and will hopefully manage a weigh in as official day to weigh. might also try and get 15 mins on the wii fit too.Lets see how well the kids go to bed!!

Still losing weight!

Lost 1st and 4lbs to date, still have a long way to go, but it is coming off. I still have over a year to go.

Back