finally got my head into it....WI results

CAZ72

Silver Member
Hi guys, hope your all doing well...So sorry i have not been around much!!! Had major trouble getting my head back into LT...should never of come off over X,mas..but i have finally managed it now & am feeling 100% confident again that i can do this!!! :D Had my WI today & lost 8lb so i have said goodbye to my X,mas weight gain at last & 1lb more besides....good luck to all of you having your WI,s this week!!! Caz xx

Well done on your wi results Caz! You have lost so much already congratulations on that too! Keep up the good, work you know you can.

Well done Caz on your loss I can really understand what you mean I wish Id not come of lt at christmas as well I think I am focused again but have been really ill all week so have struggled again.

I will suceed

All the best keep up the good work

XX Sharron

:) Goodluck, I know exactly how you feel. I have struggled and as my son was 18 on 10th Jan with a big meal involved xmas ran upto and including 11th. Have now been back on lipotrim for 8 days, had an early weigh in on Friday and lost 3lbs hopefully my next one will be much better or I'm not going to make my valentines target! XX

well done Caz!xxx

Welcome back Caz, you can do it.

You are now lighter than you were at Christmas - well done. :)

Just think about the summer and the lovely clothes you will be wearing - that's a great motivator for me.:D

Hi Caz great to see you back. I have just come back too and like you I can't believe how hard I have found it. I am feeling positive again now, but am going away on holiday next week (bad timing or what). Good luck for your next WI.

Congratulations on your loss and well done for getting back into it. Reading all the threads on here it seems to be more of a hurdle to get back onto it the second time. Good work.

Welcome back Caz and well done on your first WI. I must admit it has sometimes taken some iron will for me which I restarted on the 4th. The urge to nibble on a carrot has been so hard to resist!!! At least I'm craving the good stuff!!!

x

:thankyou::grouphugg:Its good to be back....thanx for all the support you guys have shown me...Caz xx

Welcome back babe. Nice job getting back on the wagon - I can sympathise completely :) We'll make it to target this time though!! :D

Back