Finally got my stone

leighforty

Ive finally lost a stone, its taken me since mid November. I lots 11 and a half lb up until Xmas, but put 6 and a half on over Xmas. I never lose in Jan and Feb so just yo yoed through those months. Ive finally managed to lose it and a little bit more to take me to a stone. Only got 3lb to go to my 10% and then another lb to target its been a long journey but worth all the hard work. So it just shows that sometimes it goes really slow but you always get there in the end.

well done!!! xx

well done and keep going you will get there, lets hope I can too x

:happy096:

i am hoping for my stone next wednesday unless easter eggs get in the way! x

Well done Hun! Doesn't matter how long it takes just as long as you get there :)

well done!!!

:clap:Congratulations! :happy096:

Well done!! Really spurred me on, I've been worried that I'll never get there, I've been doing it for 3 months now and still not reached my stone! Everyone else seems to get there in no time!

Hey dont worry like I said it has taken me since November which is longer than its taken you up to now. Sometimes life gets in the way Xmas got in the way for me and parties etc. You cant be 100% all the time as long as it comes off then dont worry about how long it takes.

I'm working on it - just 3 lbs to go n feel really motivated now I've read ur thread. I started pp's in Jan at 10'7. I've had a couple of weeks off when mum was in hosp n then step daughter moved in! Needed chicken chow mein n Ben n jerrys on tap to cope with that!

Back