• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Finally hit the atkins flu - feel crappy :(

Gemsie26

Morning,
Well after feeling great waking up this morning, if with just a slight headache, I now feel absolutely *****. I've got a banging headache, I feel cold, dizzy and spaced. The main thing is that I know what it is - and that it will pass. Wish I could just go back to bed - but alas two children to look after! :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mets

Gold Member
Ah babes. Make sure you drink lots of water and power on through. Just imagine how great you're going to feel on the other side :)

Kepp going hun xxx

Zosaphine

Fed up of being fat!
Stick with it Gemsie, mine passed pretty quickly (i had the light headedness too)..

I read on here that someone suggested eating something with a high-fat content which helped them..

Keep drinking the water hun..

You're doing really well with the loss so far :)

cherl889

Loves this site!
I know how you feel babe and i'll be feeling it again very soon as ate a magnum yesterday. Oh well Wed is d day so i guess we'll find out then. Im really tired now though.

Atkins 'flu usually happens during the first week. I didn't get 'flu symptoms but I did feel sort of weak and depressed. It soon goes on its way and you feel vroom vroom.

Bless you!

Morning,
Well after feeling great waking up this morning, if with just a slight headache, I now feel absolutely *****. I've got a banging headache, I feel cold, dizzy and spaced. The main thing is that I know what it is - and that it will pass. Wish I could just go back to bed - but alas two children to look after! :(
Hey is it a good spaced feeling? I bet it isn't. You'll soon feel just fine xx

Gemsie26

Thanks all,
I am starting to feel better now - not exactly bursting with energy, but feel I am on track. D-Day for me tomorrow, but I am hopeful. I have lost 5.5lbs in 5 days, so I am happy. :D

Stick with it love, it's a sign it's working and you're doing it right. :)