Finally.... I start on Tuesday

DramaQueen

After an agonising 4 week wait I finally got the call from my LLC to say the new class starts on Tuesday. I am excited and terrified. I have had an upsert stomach all weekend - I am sure it's nerves.

Can I ask you seasoned Lighterlifers: are our shakes the same as the CD? The reason I ask is that a close friend of mine started CD on Tuesday and she loves the shakes. We went to a wedding together on the weekend and she was an absolute inspiration - the food and wine was flowing freely and she just sipped away at her sparkling water all day. She said it was hard for the first couple of days but she said after day 3 - she feels on top of the world. :eek:

I keep telling myself I can do this and I WANT to do it but am feeling really anxious... Any tips for my last "Fat day" ? xxxxxxx

Hi

Good luck for your start - you'll soon be so glad you did.

The shakes aren't the same as the cambridge ones, I think some of theirs come ready made in a tetra pack. The shakes on LL are strawberry, chocolate, banana, vanilla, raspberry and toffee and they all come in powder form which you then add water too. I've got to say that my faves are the strawberry and the chocolate.

The first few days can be difficult, I believe they're meant to be easier though if you go low carb for a day or so before - however they soon pass and you'll feel fine.

Stick with it and it'll be great.

Cath

Hi,

I want to get started and hope I don't have to wait 4 weeks! This site is really good but I want to join in.

Good luck drama queen - I am sure you will be great.

Cath - your weight loss is amazing. Well done.

I am waiting for LL to get back to me. I am worried cos I feel sick if I don't eat regularly, but I hope that will pass. Any tips?

hi..just joined this forum today..started lighterlife last friday..2 days ago..so far not felt hungry,but am so motivated by all i read! i have about 7 stone to lose,and it is so hard to see an end in sight with a lb or 1/2 lb a week... can anyone tell me where the tickerfactory thing comes from?is there a link on here?i have my first pop-in tomorrow.. then am off on holiday for 3 days on thursday..friends told me to wait til return,but there will always be something,won't there?this way,i look forward to a newer,at least 3 stone lighter me for christmas!!hurrah!!!good luck to us all

Hi drama Queen,

That 4 weeks has flown by, good luck for Tuesday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya, Well done for taking the first step! I had to wait 2 weeks to start LL, and I was too excited!

Best advice I can give is to keep glugging the water, and make sure you know where the toilets are! On my first day, I had to go to London, by the time I got to Victoria I though I was going to explode!:sign0131::sign0131::sign0131::sign0131:

Oh, and get some pics taken of yourself, my hubby takes a pic of me every month, they're on the fridge! Oh, and measure your arms and your thighs too, I didn't do that, my LL Counsellor measures Bust, Waist and Hips, but it would have been nice to see my arms and thighs shrinking too! My shoes are too big now as well, I seem to have dropped a shoe size which I wasn't expecting!

As long as you drink the water, then you shouldn't have any ill effects, the more you drink, the more you shrink!

Anyway, good luck, and welcome!!!:welcome::scale:

good luck, i remember feeling worried & excited all at the same time, when the results start too come in it makes it all worth it.

Congratulations! You are about to start and yes, where did that time go?!

Good luck tomorrow; we shall all be thinking of you. Start drinking your water then it's not such a shock and best not to have a last supper, either; I think it makes it harder.

Go Drama Queen; can't wait to hear how you get on.

Take care.

Mrs Lxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That is fantastic decolady, well done. I am on week 3 and will miss my weigh in this week so double next week , will let you know how I get on. You are doing really well - keep it up.

Back