finally im back and brains sorted

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by gemma_, 11 August 2010 Social URL.

1. gemma_

gemma_ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I have been coming in here just once a week and just getting weighed,not staying to group because I couldn't focus - I went to my doctors (for check up) and whilst there i askedabout my stomach to see what excersises i could do and they basically said nothing is going to make it look better - dieting will reduce size but over hang will stay! so from that I went out the zone and quite frankily couldn't care less as I'd never look better.

After a loooong talk with my partner he besically said that me and him are only ones that see me naked and does it matter? as long as i can get into clothes i like aagain?

so here i am back in the zone ready to role.

almost at half way mark in my journey i cant go back now :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emily87

emily87 Onwards and downwards!

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(29.02%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Congrats on getting back on track hun, it feels so good to be in the zone! You have done so well so far, keep up the great work :D

4. gemma_

gemma_ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(16.5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    i have 3lb to lose til im in the 11st range and not 12st - so my aim for next week islb fingers crossed :)

5. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

keep up the good work, you look fab huni bee :)

6. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Gemma I think that as a mummy I too have issues with my Baby pouch as we call it. Having lost 4 stone I STILL have issues, but have come to realise that, do you know what?? Its not as bad as it was when I started out & at the end of the day, its worth having if it means I have 2 beautiful children out of it. I know that sounds like a chiche, but its true.

Like your partner - my hubby isn't bothered about it at all. At the end of the day its me who had an issue.

You have done so so well sweetie, you can continue to loose abit more & hopefully you will learn to accept its just part of you. Its nothing to be ashamed of, your human afterall!!

x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.