Finally...I'm on the way!!!

CURVALICIOUS - how do I find about recipes, etc. My counsellor just brought the shakes, said she wouldn't recommend the soups (although I am going to try them). She also gave me books re all the ways to do CD, one of which contains meals for the add a meal week - but nothing about recipes.

Hiya Jamast,

Well done on the weight loss really good, the recipes are in the permanent section at the top of the CD section. I would put the link in, but not that clever.

Congrats and onwards and downwards!!!

xx

day 2. Just had vegetable soup and actually not too bad.
Looking forward to butterscotch milkshake later - How bad can that be??

Must go get some water....
Nearly the weekend!!!
S xx

Me again !

Is anyone else finding that the supplements are drying out their lips? Weird huh?
(Hmm - maybe they are just chapped from skiing last week? :)

Oh - the Butterscotch shake is lovely by the way !

Have a good weekend all
S xx

Well done Jamast - 15lb loss is amazing :bliss: :bliss:

Cath

Day 10 today - not getting weighed until day 14. Not expecting a great loss because of a family thing that we have had oer the past couple of days. But at least I have worked hard to be 'good' and stuck to food from the lists in step three. Back to sole source from today.
Has anybody else experienced stomach cramp and incredible indigestion after eating food on this diet? I have had a horrible couple of nights and the only thing I can put it down to is eating solid food.

Hey Jamast! ! !

Whereabouts in Cornwall are you? As you can see I live in Penzance.

I haven't done CD, I have done Lipotrim, and I am currently on it to shift those last few pounds.

Well done on your weight loss so far, its tremendous.

Hi Cheryl - We're currently renting in Camborne as our son is doing his A'levels at the local college. Hoping to move somewhere else once he's completed. By the way - I love Penzance.
Just had a look at your profile - WOW 116lbs - thats brilliant WELL DONE YOU!!!

Do you intend staying in Cornwall?

We have the house on the market at the moment, and are looking to move nearer to Falmouth as hubby has just started working at Pendennis Shipyard.

If you would like to meet up, PM me and I would gladly meet up with you - be nice to meet someone local, as everyone else seems to be MILES away from me!:cry:

Yes - we intend to stay in Cornwall until we're carried out (or thrown out :rolleyes: ). We only moved here in August 2005, after almost 10 years of planning (long very boring story).

I would love to meet up, but it may be a bit difficult for me as I don't drive yet (currently having lessons :eek: ), although I have no problems with the trains, etc. We will have to arrange something ... however, we do have custody of our 4 year old grandson, who is at nursery at the moment, and it ties me a little on weekdays as he's only there from 8.45 until 11.25. Plus hubby has just started working weekends as the 'season' approaches (works at Monkey Tree Holiday Park nr Newquay). Once they get over easter, he'll know when his day off is in the week - which will give me some free time.

By the way, Falmouth is quite high on our list of places that we'd like to move to once we're not restricted college wise.

I'm back. My FIL died at the weeked and sorry to say that the CD went to pot - put 3 lb back on in a week. Loved him to bits and he'd have thrown a fit if he knew I'd blown it on his behalf, so here I am. Starting again on sole source today.

Last edited:
Aw hun, so sorry to hear the news about your FIL, hope the family are bearing up well!

Would love to meet up with you, I drive, so could always pop up to Camborne to meet you, wouldn't be a problem. Just let me now when you are free - I know you will probably be quite busy over the next few day with family things.

Chin up hun, and onwards and downwards.

Hi Cheryl. Thanks for the support and yes - I'd like to meet you too. Going back up to Yorkshire in a couple of days for the funeral, but after that, we'll have to get together.

Jayne XX

Hey Jayne, that would be great! Will wait for your return, and then we can sort something out. Hope the next few days aren't too stressful for you and the family.

Sending lots of hugs and best wishes.

Back