Poppygreendog's 12 week SS no cheating diary

You do have a point spangles, and I've gone away for weeks at a time and he's survived. The bf is not averse to cooking, even enjoys it, but mostly I'm averse to cleaning and washing up after him because the kitchen thereafter can be declared a national disaster area :)
hah! fair enough. i just read some people's diaries on here and think 'what i really need is a wife'...

Day 9

Morning

Thanks ladies for your support. The husband is very sorry now, and to be fair to him, he is the chief cook and everything else in our house. I'm not the best of cook's so most of its left to him, I'm not having to prepare food for him so I suppose putting up with him tipsy isn't that bad lol ;)

So it's day 9, had a jump on the scales this morning and wish I hadn't as they haven't moved since Monday, hoping that changes over the next couple of days or I won't be happy, looking at the first litre of water and struggling to start drinking it:wave_cry: so not sure what's wrong but not quite with it today :(

I have such a busy day from looking at my calendar so probably won't be on here much today, hope to catch up with you laters.

Hope you all have a good one! - PGD x

Don't let it get you down, I regularly have 3 and 4 day periods where the scales don't move a bit and then they magically go down. Try to measure your losses either weekly or monthly (best) - daily weighins can be deceiving. I'm a serial weigher myself and I've had to learn not to get discouraged when the scales seem stuck on one number, they do eventually move and that's what counts :)

From a newbie who has been doing this for a week and a half, I've enjoyed reading your progress . . . . I think it's good to know how other people are coping and that I'm not the only one with a god awful mouth and the craving to eat whatever is growing in the back of the fridge ;)

I'm in the middle of week 2 and even though I said I wouldn't do it, I've been on the scales . . . and sadly enough it doesn't look like they've moved, but Cheesegirl, you've made me feel better about that. My next weigh in is Friday, so hoping for good things.

With regards to the men in our lives . . . mine is being pretty good! He's cooking all his own meals and he is particularly enjoying eating all the foods he loves and I hate (Liver for one), so I'm not sitting in his food smells and craving!! In fact when he does cook liver, I go off for a walk! However, the big bar of choccie in the fridge isn't helping . . . but I can't deprive him of that - can I???? :rolleyes:

My journey is to get me (comfortably) in a airplane seat for our trip to Japan at the end of March . . and also make the journey comfy for hubby - seeing as though I take half his seat when we do travel.

This forum is great and I am enjoying getting to know you guys. Sorry if I typed a lot (and PGD - sorry for hi-jacking your thread) . . . but it's keeping me occupied!

Nic
x

Back