finally in the right mind

sv1711

so having tried various diets this yr cambridge diet and slimming world and ending the yr around the weight i started nearly 20 stone omg!!!! ive finally got myself into the mindset to do it. having been through various diets i think slim and save will be good for me as im veggie and cant live on shakes but need help wit portion control.

so the turning point for me to stop being in denial that im not that big is i went on the plane to spain to see my dad and had to breathe in to get the seat belt done up and was to scared to un do it incase i couldnt do it up again ahhhhh, so now ive have the kick up the butt wake up call and ordered my packs ready to start tom xx

I feel for you. The seats at our local pantomime were a little snugger then I remember this year. Spent the whole performance with bits digging in, unable to breath properly and scared to death that I wouldn't get out of it!!!

I have a very large amount to loose but intend to do it this year. I said at 29 that I refused to start my thirties at over 15st however a surprise arrival changed that, closely followed by another!!! I'll be 35 this year and I will be below 15 st and able to buy clothes in a normal shop!!!

I'm here for the long haul and will watch and support, as little or as much as you need

BBK
Xxx

so having tried various diets this yr cambridge diet and slimming world and ending the yr around the weight i started nearly 20 stone omg!!!! ive finally got myself into the mindset to do it. having been through various diets i think slim and save will be good for me as im veggie and cant live on shakes but need help wit portion control.

so the turning point for me to stop being in denial that im not that big is i went on the plane to spain to see my dad and had to breathe in to get the seat belt done up and was to scared to un do it incase i couldnt do it up again ahhhhh, so now ive have the kick up the butt wake up call and ordered my packs ready to start tom xx

well done hun, it's hard to admit these things. Our stats are virtually the as me!! When are you starting ?? X

Well done I too have recently come to the realisation that I can't go on!!! Starting slim and save on 2nd January!!! There's lots of support on this forum so we can all do it together!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done with starting day 1. Xxx

I'm so with you on the plane seat. At my biggest I could just about manage to fasten it but it dug in something chronic. I'm flying again for a 3 day break in a couple of weeks and I am very excited to see how much room there is around me in the seat! Small things, but small things that really matter and make a massive difference :)

Back