finally lost 2 stone :D

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
its been a long time getting here but at weigh in yesterday ( i do it from home) i got to 10st 1lb meaning i have now LOST 2 STONE :) wooohoo!

had been loosing and gaining and STS with the same few pounds for aaaaaages now but the past 2 weeks i decided to do my food diary online - i already keep a note of it at home - and it seems to have worked lost 2 pounds last week and 1 more this week.

now just 8lbs away from target so it seems more achievable than it ever has before! :)

so thanks everyone all your recipes, help and advice have helped me get where i am - have never been to group so rely on minimins to keep me informed :)

X

yay! congratulations!! You must feel fab (and I am sure you look it too!) Celebrate by treating yourself to a facial or something - that's what I am planning to do when i hit that mark!!! :D

well done hun, that's great xxx

Well done you !!! That's a fantastic achievement. You must be really proud of yourself xx

thanks everyone :) just changed my sticker on my sig loving my new red star!!! good luck to you all as well!

X

Wey Hey!!!

Well done Huni, you deserve to get that sticker!

xxx

thank you everyone :) just feeling really motivated right now just had some fruit and now gona do some davina fit dvd!! lol

X

Wow, you must be over the moon!! What a great feeling!! Well done you! I've got 3.5lb to go for 2 stone, weighing tonight and not holding out much hope as have had a few social occasions this week- obstacles (almost) beyond my control which have frustrated me so fingers crossed it's not too disastrous!!X

Congrats! Does that leave you 8lbs from your goal weight? You should nail that well in time for Download :D

Congrats! Does that leave you 8lbs from your goal weight? You should nail that well in time for Download :D

yeh download is looking all the more tempting with the headliners announced! :) not got a ticket yet but seriously looking like i will NEED to get one!

oooft check out you and your mega losses man! keep up the good work! we can be skinny come download time :p lol

X

yeh download is looking all the more tempting with the headliners announced! :) not got a ticket yet but seriously looking like i will NEED to get one!

oooft check out you and your mega losses man! keep up the good work! we can be skinny come download time :p lol

X

It should be good - it always is! We already have our tickets!
I am sure we can both be skinny by Download, but I am sure Download itself will be a blip! I had a friend doing SW - her record for weight gain was 13lbs over DL week! Reckon I can beat that :D And sure if it is all fresh weight gain I could lose the majority the following week!

It should be good - it always is! We already have our tickets!
I am sure we can both be skinny by Download, but I am sure Download itself will be a blip! I had a friend doing SW - her record for weight gain was 13lbs over DL week! Reckon I can beat that :D And sure if it is all fresh weight gain I could lose the majority the following week!

yeh i started SW not long before download last year and had been pretty good right up til then and went on a mega blowout lol! festivals are all about the fun, music, tasty food and copious amounts of booze though right?! :D haha oooft 13lb is mighty impressive i thought i was bad i put on 5lbs a few weeks ago on an allinclusive holiday!

and like you say man you have a massive blowout then mosta the weight will fall off again as soon as you go back to eating well so might as well enjoy it!

looking forward to seeing aerosmith and AC/DC never seen either of them before :)

still think i will have to choose between download and sonisphere this year though and i don't wana choose i want both!! need me a better paid job been looking but its so hard at the moment :(

X

Congrats, must feel awesome. I can't wait for my 2 stone sticker. That would also make me 10st 1lb then lol. :D

Back