Finally, progress again

TSV

After 3 weeks of losing very little weight, I was becoming frustrated. I wrote to LT and was advised that this is not uncommon. Hubby also looked up some info online that confirmed that sometimes the body gets 'stuck' for a bit.

The good news is, I lost 2.86 pounds yesterday (I weigh every morning). It makes me feel so much better for sticking to the diet.:D

I think it is fabulous that you didn't let a hard time on the scales stop you sticking to the diet .. well done for that alone hun. That is truly an inspiration that even when it gets hard it is possible.

So pleased you have got some reward with your loss :) x

glad your weight loss has started again, be careful about weighing yourself every day as your weight goes up and down many times through the day and you can be disapointed many times x

Awww TSV you were the same as me last week I was going to my third week of nothing then it dropped again on the Thursday. I'm on week 8 now n 3 and half stone down so glad I stuck with it. Well done youuuuuuuuuu xxxxx ps I weigh myself everyday to lol I know shouldn't but makes me feel better hee hee :) xx

Hubby keeps saying that I shouldn't weigh myself daily, but I can't help it. I just do it once per day, first thing in the morning. When the number is lower, it gives me a real boost. Lol, I don't think I could stand the suspense of weighing in once per week.

Wow, learley...you have done very well!

It really does boost me too what we like ey? My bf is the same someday I kick the scales and I can here him in the living room 'dnt weigh yourself everyday' it's a pyschological thing though I think to boost you like you say.
Thank you I've had my days even weeks but so glad were all pushing through! Keep it up xxxx

I'm the same, i weigh myself everyday. Have a little book beside the scales where i write it down and can see then whats what. The scales i have show 1/4 pounds too so i can see every little loss and even a 1/4 pound loss shows heading in the right direction :)

I record my weight, too. I write it on the kitchen calendar. I bought a set of digital scales, so the smallest loss shows. I guess we have to take our encouragement where we can find it.:D

Same here girls I have it as a cross charts on the fridge so I xan cross of the pounds as I go. Such a good feeling isn't it? It's good to know were in the same mind set as each other n not crazy ladeeez ???

I used to love weighing myself every day to keep me going.... the only thing I found was that despite them being digital scales, sometimes my weight is UP on some mornings. Last week by the time I was half way through my week, it showed I'd had a 5lb loss already. You can imagine how excited I was.... escept yesterday when I went for my weekly weigh in, I was only 3lbs down for the whole week :( I know there is a couple of pounds difference between my scales and the chemist's, but still. It can be a bit demoralising when you expect your weigh-in weight to be fantastic. I think water retention must be the main factor.

I also weigh every day & write it on kitchen calendar.

Back