Finally scanned my 'before' photo (AmandaJayne)

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by AmandaJayne, 3 April 2007 Social URL.

1. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Yes, I finally managed to put this picture on Minis with the help of Pierce :D (thanks a mill). It was taken in Madiera on the cable cars.

I hate to see it because I hadn't realised what everyone else could see. :( How had I let this happen? I remember the holiday very well. It's past now. I don't want to revisit it. The next holiday will be very different.:)

I look at my latest 'after' pic, with the black and white dress, and cannot reconcile the two people. Yet I am the same person in both. Hmm.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cheerydino

cheerydino Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Wow! What a HUGE difference!! You look fabulous in your 'after' photo. You are an inspiration! :clap:

I know what you mean about not realising what everyone else could see. I was looking at my wedding album today and was a bit shocked at how bloated I looked. I couldn't believe I was that overweight! :(

4. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Where are the photos AmandaJayne? I've just had a quick look and can't see them?

Cath

5. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Found it (never seen the gallery before) - it's a lovely photo of you but it is amazing to see the difference in you in your before and after - you've done amazingly well. You'll be in the LL magazine yet :)

Cath

6. Cherry Plum

Cherry Plum One day at a time

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lighter life
    Wow Amanda Jane you look a million dollars, you must be well proud of yourself, well done.

7. Wendy

Wendy Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I would never have thought those pics were both you!! You look fantastic :clap: :clap:

8. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    :wow::superwoman::wow:

That is such an inspiration to me. Thanks so much for showing us that before photo. You have changed so much, what an incredible acheivement!!

Well done, AJ, and thank you!:thankyou:

9. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    :wow: You look great and must feel great too !:)
    Isn't it such a life changing experience ?

Huge Congrats :D

10. tootsie

tootsie Silver Member

Diet:
    LL
    AJ, you look about 20 years younger WOW WOW!!!!

You have been such an amazing inspiration to me through out my whole journey and will continue to be so forever, I can't thank you enough!!!

((((((((((hugs))))))))))) xx

11. Pixie

Pixie Silver Member

WOW!

12. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Brill photos Amanda Jayne, Youve done so well.

13. Scriptor

Scriptor Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    :grouphugg: :clap: :bliss:

WOW and OH MY GOD and all of those phrases. How incredible you look and how young, what an amazing change. Look at how well you've done. Many thanks with sharing those pics with everyone.

I hope you feel as wnderful as you look. You did that!!!
    The world is now your oyster. After that ... you can achieve anything.

Very very well done you !

:superwoman: :wow:

14. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm gobsmacked! What am incredible difference and so lovely to hear you say those things & see how you've emerged as a new you. Cant imagine how great it must have felt for you to be able to get something from the adverts - bet you grinned from ear to ear didnt you!! Thank you so much for being such an inspiration & encouragement here...you make such a difference & I've yet to see any bad advice from you so keep up the good work!

15. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Aw shucks, thanks you guys. I hope it does inspire you to carry on with whatever you are doing. I wouldn't have ever believed I could be an 'after' photo, but after thirty years of trying to lose weight, I am.

I can assure you that I have no intention of ever being a 'before' picture again!

AJ

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.