Finally scanned my 'before' photo (AmandaJayne)

AmandaJayne

Trainee Maintainer
Yes, I finally managed to put this picture on Minis with the help of Pierce :D (thanks a mill). It was taken in Madiera on the cable cars.

I hate to see it because I hadn't realised what everyone else could see. :( How had I let this happen? I remember the holiday very well. It's past now. I don't want to revisit it. The next holiday will be very different.:)

I look at my latest 'after' pic, with the black and white dress, and cannot reconcile the two people. Yet I am the same person in both. Hmm.

Wow! What a HUGE difference!! You look fabulous in your 'after' photo. You are an inspiration! :clap:

I know what you mean about not realising what everyone else could see. I was looking at my wedding album today and was a bit shocked at how bloated I looked. I couldn't believe I was that overweight! :(

Where are the photos AmandaJayne? I've just had a quick look and can't see them?

Cath

Found it (never seen the gallery before) - it's a lovely photo of you but it is amazing to see the difference in you in your before and after - you've done amazingly well. You'll be in the LL magazine yet :)

Cath

Wow Amanda Jane you look a million dollars, you must be well proud of yourself, well done.

:wow::superwoman::wow:

That is such an inspiration to me. Thanks so much for showing us that before photo. You have changed so much, what an incredible acheivement!!

Well done, AJ, and thank you!:thankyou:

AJ, you look about 20 years younger WOW WOW!!!!

You have been such an amazing inspiration to me through out my whole journey and will continue to be so forever, I can't thank you enough!!!

((((((((((hugs))))))))))) xx

:grouphugg: :clap: :bliss:

WOW and OH MY GOD and all of those phrases. How incredible you look and how young, what an amazing change. Look at how well you've done. Many thanks with sharing those pics with everyone.

I hope you feel as wnderful as you look. You did that!!!
The world is now your oyster. After that ... you can achieve anything.

Very very well done you !

:superwoman: :wow:

I'm gobsmacked! What am incredible difference and so lovely to hear you say those things & see how you've emerged as a new you. Cant imagine how great it must have felt for you to be able to get something from the adverts - bet you grinned from ear to ear didnt you!! Thank you so much for being such an inspiration & encouragement here...you make such a difference & I've yet to see any bad advice from you so keep up the good work!

Aw shucks, thanks you guys. I hope it does inspire you to carry on with whatever you are doing. I wouldn't have ever believed I could be an 'after' photo, but after thirty years of trying to lose weight, I am.

I can assure you that I have no intention of ever being a 'before' picture again!

AJ

Back