• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Finally... Something that works!

S: 11st7lb C: 11st3lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 0st4lb(2.48%)
I have tried WW, SW and was about to dabble in Dukan (even though I'm anti meat most of the time - but I was desperate!!) I have been doing CC for about 2 weeks and I have lost about 5 pounds. Its not difficult and I still eat quite well just watch the calories and sat fat.

I over the moon! :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LittleSis

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: -0st0.5lb(-0.29%)
Well done. That's great :)

I swapped over to cc a few months and although my progress is slow it's steady and the first time in years I've been under 12st and stayed there :D

Good luck with your journey.

Wrinkly

Recovering chocoholic.
C: 11st13lb
I'm a serial dieter too & find cc is the only one which really works with me... All I need to do is stick to my allowed calories - there's the rub!! :ignore: :D

S: 11st7lb C: 11st3lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 0st4lb(2.48%)
Thank you!

I am not struggling at all and counting calories is alot more easier to me than counting points! I have lots of friends that have had success with WW SW and I've always wanted it to work for me.

Everyone's posts on here are very inspiring!!

happyhippo

Silver Member
S: 10st5lb C: 10st5lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
:DI have tried several diets and in the past cc worked for me. Gave it another go and it is working again :D

Morrigan

S: 14st2lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 4st7lb(31.82%)
Slow and steady wins the race folks :) CC makes us think about sustaining our loss over the whole of our lives, it's brilliant!