Finally started my own diary!!

Breakfast....
Hex b 2 ww bread made into toast with low fat butter with beans and one fri light egg 2syns

Dinner
Didn't have one no time terrible I know had a banana

Tea
Jacket potato with noodle mug shot on top half a pepper mixed into mug shop and loads of peti poi peas

Snack
Apple
Mango
Options 2syns with hex a milk

sillysta said:
Breakfast....
Hex b 2 ww bread made into toast with low fat butter with beans and one fri light egg 2syns

Dinner
Didn't have one no time terrible I know had a banana

Tea
Jacket potato with noodle mug shot on top half a pepper mixed into mug shop and loads of peti poi peas

Snack
Apple
Mango
Options 2syns with hex a milk

Just makein a tomato pasta n sauce used some of my milk for it and added peas I'm always hungry at night even before dieting I've tried havin a piece of fruit but it don't help :(
Got some new crackle nail varnish today omg it's so good wanted some for a bit but couldn't find it

Breakfast
Coffee and large banana

Dinner
Wasn't hungry :( half a mug shot and half a pot of strawberries couple of crisps from son

Tea
Mushy pea curry with plain rice big plate was hungry tea time :)

Snacks will be slice of toast hex b and options with milk hex a for bed

Syns couple of crisps I pinched from sons pack 3syns and butter on my toast later 2syns total 5

Not had time to think about food today but did a big shop and got loads of fruit and veg in for a good week ahead.

If anybody passes by could you let me know if my diary has been ok or not as I feel i haven't lost again only changes ive had since I stopped loosing was I started eating mugshots and pasta n sauce and I stopped drinking coke could this be why?:(
Thank you

Last edited:
Breakfast
1 weetabix half hex b milk half hex a chopped strawberries

Dinner
Large Jacket potato with mushy pea curry on top

Tea
Tye mugshot 1syn chicken breast and tin of sweet corn

Snack
1slice ww toast apple strawberries and
Just snacking in some cold carrot batons

Last edited:
Weight in day Thursday....
Breakfast
Mullerlight with chopped banana and strawberries

Dinner
Philli cheese on toast

Tea
..?

Started writing here again just to keep track for myself sts this week good thought because it's my star week

Breakfast
Toffee muller light and apple

Snack slice of toast hex b

Dinner beans jacket and apple

Snack 1 toast hex b and choc mini eggs 12 syns shouldn't have had them

Tea
Golden savory rice wasn't hungry after too much chocolate at least it's the beginning of the week I can pull it back.

Don't know if anybody knows but philadelphia cheese spread have started a low fat cadburys spread yum yum 4syns for 30g will be grabbing some of that at my next trip to the shops!

Last edited:
and here it is
416790_3205077495278_1516375302_33194165_906350915_n.jpg

starkissedx said:
That's choccie philli sounds amazing need to get my mitts on some :) tesco had none today :(

When I find it I will let you know where it was I need to shop tomorrow top up on fruit so will check asda :)
Breakfast
Toast hex b butter 2 syns apple
Dinner
Tomato soup 1 bread 6 syns
Tea
Chicken carrots peas broccoli cauliflower sweetcorn paxo made with water 2 syns fri light roasties and home made gravy mmmmmmm......

10 syns today need to start the body magic again only been doing sit-ups 60 a day!

Breakfast
Mullerlight with blueberries mixed in and half a slice of toast with butter 2.5 syns and a coffee

Dinner
No dinner was at hospital had a hot choc 2 syns and hex a milk and a pink and white 2.5 syns

Tea
Sweetcorn jacket potato and pasta n sauce

Need to get some fruit in me tonight I haven't had any ss today

Last edited:
Breakfast
Banana muller light glass of water
Snack orange
Dinner
Beans on toast hex b toast cup of tea 2syns for low fat butter
Snack apple pink
Tea
Chicken char grills 8syns pasta n sauce tin of tomatoes mixed in an mixed vegetables
Pack of snack a jacks 5
Syns for today 15

Last edited:
Breakfast fri light egg on hex b toast butter 2 syns
Dinner jacket potato small bit of tinned spaghetti
Snack banana orange and pink and white 2.5 syns
3 cups of tea sweetener and hex a milk
Tea fri light wedges mixed veg sweetcorn and gravy 2syns
Total syns 6.5

Weight in day :( breakfast muller light and banana that's all im having before I go please don't be a gain I've been a little bad this week but tried sooo hard don't know why I keep eating bad stuff.

Yay 1.5 off
Dinner 2 toast hex b and butter 2 syns
Tea pasta n sauce hex a milk and mixed veg
Snack mini bag of buttons 70 cal so 3.5 syns
Total syns 5.5
Going to start logging exercise so today 30ish min 2000 sweats just dance

Fresh week
Breakfast bran flakes hex b milk hex a
half a pop tart from sons left over breakfast 4syns
Dinner jacket potato salad cream and salad
Snack orange grapes and snack a jacks 5syns
Tea onion gravy boiled potatoes mixed veg and quern sausage 2 syns for oil in gravy and 3 for sausages

Total 14

Last edited:
Woke up full of flu :( not good day on the sofa for me
Breakfast bran flakes hex b milk hex a chopped strawberries
Dinner forgot about already having hex a b so I had tomatoes on toast so 5syns for toast 2 for butter
Snack banana
Tea having Indian takeaway yum!

Thanks for checking in on my diary, thought for motivation I'd check in on some others diaries!!....yrs hasn't had anything new for a few days!! I hope yr still eating?! Lol.
Are u poorly? Read about the flu - or is it after that Indian take away??
Hope you've not done a me and you managed to get bk on track after it!!!!
:) xx

I didnt Even know how Bad My Week was, because im ill the diet went out the Window lol
it's only a Cold Nothing Bad!
When she asked do you know why you gained I started to reel off all the naughty foods I had through the week and shocked myself lol

Also there was a funeral of a friend this week he was only 43 and was so healthy he died doing his weights something to do with his Brian so that was playing on my mind and messed my week up.
he was carrying ladders on his shoulders mowing grass and building a wood house for his granddaughter all summer so it was such a shock.

But from today I will back to the exercise and eating better, going to town in a min to get the fruit and veg order :) hope your shred DVD is going well thanks for popping in xx

sillysta said:
I didnt Even know how Bad My Week was, because im ill the diet went out the Window lol
it's only a Cold Nothing Bad!
When she asked do you know why you gained I started to reel off all the naughty foods I had through the week and shocked myself lol

Also there was a funeral of a friend this week he was only 43 and was so healthy he died doing his weights something to do with his Brian so that was playing on my mind and messed my week up.
he was carrying ladders on his shoulders mowing grass and building a wood house for his granddaughter all summer so it was such a shock.

But from today I will back to the exercise and eating better, going to town in a min to get the fruit and veg order :) hope your shred DVD is going well thanks for popping in xx

Oh no, it does seem like you've had a lot on recently!!

Hope yr bk on it for u now :) xx

Back