FINALLY!!! the 4 stone mark :D

shelleyxxx

Hey everyone!!!
ive been on CD for 14 weeks now, ive been for my weigh in this afternoon and ive lost 7lbs:woohoo:yipee!!! I started at 17st 1 :cry: and now i am 13st exactly :D
Hope you dont mind but i just felt like tooting my own horn a bit as i never thought i'd be able to do it lol.
How is everyone else getting on???
shelleyxxx

Wow that is a fantastic weight loss in a short space of time, Congratulations I bet you look Great!

I hope mine drops off as quick I'm hoping to lose 3 and 1/2 stone and im on week 4!!!

Well Done to you Hun xxx

Fabulous, absolutely fabulous, you must be so chuffed with yourself!

toot toot yeah toot toot:talk017:

toot toot yeah toot toot:talk017:

brilliant brilliant brilliant!!!!!

xxx

well done you keep it up

Congratulations!!!!

wow! that's fantastic! Makes me all the more convinced that I should stick with this diet... for a few weeks longer anyway :)

:happy096::happy096:

Well done - bask in the glory - you so deserve it!

Shelley, that is wonderful news and never be afraid to blow your own trumpet, no-one on here ever minds.
Looking at your stats, you were a similar weight at the start and similar height so your weightloss gives me the inspiration to carry on. You should be very proud of your success and have fun shopping :D

Well done Shelley it's a brilliant feeling isn't it!! I hit the 4 stone off mark today too :)

Wow! What an inspiration, Shelley- thanks for tooting, it keeps us all motivated, I'm sure!

Congrats to you too then bevy!!! Thankyou so much for the comments everyone, it really does feel great to have got so far and not far to go now. CANT WAIT to go shopping lol :D keep to it....we can do it!!!!
shelleyxxx

Back