Finally!!!!!

pinkstar

Woohoo! The lady in the pharmacy who does the lipotrim was finally in and I had no meetings yesterday so I got started today, booyah!

I feel all chuffed with myself that i've gotten through the day without even thinking about it, I think i'm lulling myself into a flase sense of security about how easy this will be......

LET THE THINNING COMMENCE!:D

Well done on your first day! The first day is pretty tough, so you're right to be congratulating yourself ;-)

Good luck!! :)

Hannah

how long where you waiting??! I tried to do it in my hometown and was told I would have to wait 3 weeks! I work in a different county so just went and got it near work, only downside is I wont be taking a friday off in the near future!! thats my weigh day :D

Good luck with the first week

Wanted to start a couple of weeks ago, but the woman who does it in the only place near me was on holidays, then there were huge amounts of things on after school. It's not that long a wait but I was really up for starting then! Plus since I knew I was going to be starting soon, I was really bad over the past couple of weeks...:( Oh well, I'm changing that now!

Day two and still feel fine!

I did almost have a chewing gum today, not because I wanted it, just out of habit, quickly caught myself and chucked them in the bin!

I'm a little worried about tomorrow. It's been fine the past two days because I've been so busy at work. But tomorrow I'm free and have no plans..... There's no emoticon to express my fear! :(
Think I'll sterilise the house....

Back