FINALLY

Nice to see your happiness Babaloo...

Happiness has disappeared into abyss..gained a pound and half- not sure HOW? and what I ate...could have been the bowl of jelly but surely that wouldn't let me put on a pound? it's a sad day...

No I can't see that would do it. There are many reasons (other than a diet slip up? Is this possible? Can you post your menu?)

Main culprits apart from the above would be: cycle; water retention (salty dinner last night?); slow transit...

Talk to us...

I had egg whites and galette for breakfast.
Egg whites and Ham slices
Beef curry with lettuce and a bowl of jelly. At night I had a handful of bran flakes.

bran flakes? As in the cereal.
That will do it.

Also what was in the beef curry? Some spice mixes are high salt and/or contain sugar.

Oh dear...

Beef curry was in the slow cooker, just a burmese style one. Fish sauce and tomato puree- which is probably high in sugar. Did 20 mins work out this morning, then some yoga this afternoon might go for a walk too. Hopefully that will shift the evil pound...

Yes. Drinking a pint as I type! Hopefully it will shift the weight. Ps. Is chicken kievs okay? I looked at the carbs it's 13g and protein is 11.6g. I'm on PV day. Will it be okay for me to eat it? I haven't touched it yet out...xxx

i'm thinking no! is it a prepackaged one? coated in breadcrumbs? the carbs in that are way too high! grill fresh chicken breast instead...

babaloo have you read the book? you're aiming for lean pure protein and non fat dairy on attack/pp and vegetables (excluding potatoes) on pp. oatbran is essential, but carbs are not allowed at all.

you could make your own kind of kiev stuffing the breast with garlic and coating it with eggwash and oatbran, but you can't use any butter...

Last edited:
Yes read the book, obviously not well enough! will go back and read it better. Trying to think of stuff to pack to university tomorrow. It's PV day, so I'm thinking omelette with lettuce?

that sounds fine - if it's pv you could put some vegetables in your omelette too, mushrooms or tomatoes maybe? eggs tend to keep you fuller for longer, so they're a good option if you're going to be out for a while. have you got something else you can have for dinner instead of the kiev?

Back