Finally?!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by marymcd, 9 April 2011 Social URL.

1. marymcd

marymcd Full Member

Start Weight:
    210.6lb
    Current Weight:
    187.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    159.6lb
    Lost(%):
    23.1lb(10.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I was all set to start lipotrim on Tuesday as I had a social event I needed to go to tonight and didn't want to feel under pressure. Now, however, I have to go overseas for a funeral on Monday and will be gone through Thursday. I don't want to not do this now that I have psyched myself up so am going to start tomorrow. Am I mad? I need something to kick start some weight loss as I have had 4 kids in 5 years and my youngest is now 1 1/2. I am finished with pregnancies so just want to get back to how I used to be before I started having babies and got careless. I have approx. 53 lbs to lose. Need some motivation. Anybody close to these numbers when they started and how much did you lose during the first week?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    I did Cambridge and the first week is very hard and needs concentration. Perhaps it would be better to wait until you get back to start. What's a few more days.

Good luck

Irene xx

4. marymcd

marymcd Full Member

Start Weight:
    210.6lb
    Current Weight:
    187.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    159.6lb
    Lost(%):
    23.1lb(10.97%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thanks Irene! I did start today after all - I think I was just so psyched up finally that I thought I would never start if I changed it!!! Do you mind me asking how long it has taken you to lose your weight so far as I have about the same to lose?

5. Spitfirex

Spitfirex Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.35%)
    Well done on getting started. Wishing you luck on sticking to it, and reaching your target weight :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.