Find Your Twin

Im 22, 5'9 and currently 166lbs

I think I found my twin! I am 5'10, age 22 and currently about 174 lbs... so a little heavier than you but hopefully will be catching up soon! I am currently doing lighterlife but I haven't been weighed in two weeks so might even be about 170lbs now! :cool:

vicky r having read your stats at the side you seem to have done amazingly well...what did you start off doing?i need a push in the right direction.is this really after 4months?

vicky r having read your stats at the side you seem to have done amazingly well...what did you start off doing?i need a push in the right direction.is this really after 4months?

Heya,

Thank you! Yes, I have lost loads of weight in just four months... but I needed the help of lighterlife to do it, which is a VLCD (very low calorie diet). However, you are guaranteed to lose 3 stone in 3 months and it really does work if you stick to it! It's not the easiest thing in the world, but what diet is? But it is SO worth it, because there is also CBT counselling to get to the bottom of why you may beo verweight/overeat in the first place.

If you want to go it alone and do your own thing, then do! Just it's unlikely you will lose as quickly as I have done on lighterlife as their foodpacks are specifically designed to keep the fat burning! But that shouldnt make you feel downhearted, we all have our own routes to take to get to where we want to be! x

Hello all,
Seen a lot of people who are close to me but you're all too thin!

22, 5'9, 235lbs

good luck everyone!

xx

I like this thread.

I'm 35, 5ft 8 and 275 lbs.. Here's hoping my twin is out there.

We're very similar, I'm 36, 5ft 6 & 260lbs

Ditzee Blonde,

I've been waiting for AGES, absolutely ages to find a twin. YEAH!!!!!!!!!
I'm nearly 36 too - looking forward to one hell of a birthday party. And you can see my ticker to see my current weight.

Hey, we should track each other. Although I think I'll be left in the dust- you're doing really well.

Best of luck. Let me know if you want a tracker. We'll set up a thread.

This definatly sounds like a great idea, and just what I need, I dont have any real life support so a twin would be fantastic!
I am 40 years old, 5ft 6ins and currently 172lbs anyone out there my twin?

Back