Finding a counsellor

mcknil

Hello
Does anyone know if there is a counsellor in Worcestershire/Herefordshire, without me going through the lighter life website, as I dont want anyone to contact me yet?
Thanks

Hi

You can go through the website and choose the councellor you want and hit the contact button. They wont contact you unless you contact the councellor first. I looked a few times before contacting them. Then I wasnt sure and asked only to be emailed and contacted the 3 in my area. Two emailed me back and again I had to email them for more details so you can pull out at any time.

You can also just do it by using the phone number - just call them and ask for the nearest to your postcode!

Hi

I just rang like Cerulean said, they took my postcode and gave me the phone number for the nearest and left it for me to contact the counsellor myself, there was no pressure at any point. Even when I went for an introductory session and I was worried I wouldn't be able to get out without signing up there was no pressure at all. I was actually very impressed!

Hi

I was a bit worried when I went to the introduction that I would have the hard sell but didnt. I was planning on doing it away but wanted to make sure it was the right thing for me. I was given the form for the medical. Some one told me that if I did get hard sell just to contact them and say the Dr wouldnt sign the form and as it was private so didnt want to go into details.

Back