finding day 3 very hard not good

natalieann

Silver Member
hey all today ive felt tired, headachey and ill all day, very down in the dumps, keep toying with the idea of quiting, thinking i can lose this last 19lbs on my own, grrrrrrrrr, i know these feeling so well and know i need to have my soup and get on with it, such dangerous thoughts but i cant shake them, not good day

You hit the nail on the head - you have day 3 blues take some pain relief and try to concentrate on your goal.

All the best

Awww come on Nat, you'll be fine! Just try and do stuff to keep you busy, play online games, watch a film. Even go to sleep if you can.
You've done this before, so you know you can do it again. Just stick with it. :) xxx

Come on hun.. You can do this... Only a day or so and you will be plain sailing x x x

Don't you dare give in!! lol x x x

You can do it, I had the exact feelings but on day 2 - the next day I was fine. I'm sure you'll be much better tomorrow x

Come on Natalie, you've been here before and you can get through it......chin up sweetheart, deep breath and fight on.....x

hey all im ok now, had a little cheat and ate 2 custard creams sadly, would have been in ketosis tomorrow, but hoping its only pushes it back one day, good news is ive lost 2 lbs in 3 days up to now, now gona let it set me back this time, just gona carry on like i didnt eat them

Back