Finding Emma!!

So i managed to sort myself out enough to lose 8lbs :D I had a few blips and t-o-m but i obviously wasnt as bad as i could have been!
im very proud of myself for getting through this week-its not been easy, but now im actually thinking i may be able to do this!
im in the 17's :D and im 17st 8- so only 9lbs and il be in the 16's-omg not been there for years and years!! how exciting!!

Well done, Emma! That's a great weightloss for the first week! Good luck with your second week. :)

Thankyou Tessie- I'm on my way at last!!

Sooooo- I had ridiculous cravings for my fav food the last couple of weeks- and I caved in last night!! I ate way too much- but I really think I'm over it now and I can concentrate on the next few weeks!
So straight back on plan today and we'll see what my wi on wed shows!!
On another note iv been adding a little exercise each day- walking my adorable dog and using my wii fit- well I tried out the just dance 2 game, omg I loved it!! So much fun I can't wait till I can go back on it! Let's make this very clear- I'm useless really couldn't keep up but who cares?
So my aim for today is to do well with water and keep busy!

So I ate again! Not happy with myself this time as it was totally my head and it won!! Really need to clamp down on myself today- stay 100% until wed weigh in!
If I just focus on these next few days perhaps I will get through them!
Off to read how well everyone is doing- I need inspiring!

100% yesterday- I seem to have my head back in gear! I'm awake at stupid o'clock, as iv never been a morning person it has to be the diet, I find I'm sleeping so heavily at the moment and must be getting better quality sleep for me to be awake right now!
Aim for today- water water water and of course 100%!!

100% again I'm back in the zone! Strange day really felt like I was back at square 1- felt really big and bloated looked in the mirror and just felt awful! Hoping to feel better today- weigh in tomorrow so hoping for the best!

Oooh I had a visitor- thanks for popping by!! I lost 3lbs this wk - my Weigh in was a day early so I'm happy with that! I really need to work on my water this week- make a real effort- total lost=27lbs I now need to lose 1 lb for 2 stone and 23lbs for my 50lb Xmas goal! If I can manage 6lbs next week il be in the 16's OMG- now that's worth aiming for- u never no I might actually go down a size too! I'm off to glut water bye for now!

Just did a whole reply on my phone then pushed the wrong button- agggghhhhhhh
So basically iv been off plan since last tues- not impressed with myself- need to get backbone track now- iv made my Xmas goal harder now by messing about- but not impossible- 23lbs in 5 weigh INS! Come on emma- u can do this!!

Just did a whole reply on my phone then pushed the wrong button- agggghhhhhhh
So basically iv been off plan since last tues- not impressed with myself- need to get backbone track now- iv made my Xmas goal harder now by messing about- but not impossible- 23lbs in 5 weigh INS! Come on emma- u can do this!!

Not only can you do it, you are doing it, just keep on keeping on and ignore the odd blip.

Bella

Thanks so much Bella!
So new start......today!! Just water so far- will have my first shake soon! I feel really dry and dehydrated so my bodied obviously really missed the water! I'm going to break the day down- so far I've managed 7-10am- now for 10-1pm- will check back in later!! X

Thanks so much Bella!
So new start......today!! Just water so far- will have my first shake soon! I feel really dry and dehydrated so my bodied obviously really missed the water! I'm going to break the day down- so far I've managed 7-10am- now for 10-1pm- will check back in later!! X

you are welcome Emma...just stay with it...its so easy to make a blip a mountain , its nuffin really cos most of those who get to goal had blips, plateaus, bloatedness ( bad breath :D) the lot, but they just kept on with it. You'll be fine.

Bella

Very true bella thanks- so I hung onto cd for dear life yesterday- I ate chicken and about 5 fries- need to sort this inner voice out again- fell asleep on sofa last night so I need to refocus and concentrate on myself for a bit- woken with a headache and rumbly belly- off to start in water- first cd shift to get through is 7-10am!

emma, its gonna take a while to get to goal so there is every reason to expect a few challenges along the way, if its hour by hour so be it. I find writting really helps, also you can check out some of the CDteams if you like that sort of thing, , its all about support and sticking with it,one day at a time, otherwise its soo easy to feel daunted and lose heart. You'll be fine.

Bella

Thanks Bella- I do write a journal which I'm finding very useful!
So I'm still at it although not 100%- iv lost 3lbs the last couple of weeks bringing my total to 30lbs! I'm still aiming for 50lbs by Xmas so to acheive this I really need to dig deep and go for it! 20 lbs to go- but I believe I can do it! So first ss shift of the day- 7-10- back later x

Next shift- 10-1pm- I went back to bed and read threads on my phone so not started on water yet! Just getting up to try some clothes on and make a start on water!

Good luck :) It is a day by day thing for me - it is always such an acheivement to get through another 24 hours.You can do it!

Failed at 1pm- not too much so not a big deal- just carrying on for next shift- 1-4! Need 1 milkshake and a lot of water in these 3 hrs! I can do this!
On a plus side I can fit in some more clothes from under my bed!! I'm mainly in 22-24's now- started in 26-28's! Iv also taken all my big stuff out of wardrobe to sell on eBay! Good news!

Failed all day yesterday no mad binges but ate! My heads not back in the right place yet- trying again today but I get weighed tonight if snows not too bad- only a 5 day week to so we'll see

Back