Finding Emma!!

Hello all
I just wanted to pop back on here to say iv not given up-im coming back just need to sort out a few things before i can concentrate on cd again!
im not too sure what my weight is at the moment- I know for sure iv gained some but im hoping not too much!!
Im intending on going back into cd sole source for at least 6 weeks to begin with, this brings me up to a birthday party in Feb that i really want to go to- it will mean a whole new outfit and eyes on me so i have to seriously lose a few pounds- i need to reassess my goals, i didnt make it to my xmas goal which is upsetting but unlike previous attempts im not gonna beat myself up about it! i know iv not given up so thats good enough for me!
i have just over a weeks worth of cd in the house so im looking at starting next week sometime- i cant wait to be honest!
back soon im off to catch up on some threads!!

Hey to anyone that's reading, just to say I get weighed tonight And back on ss tom morning for 5wks :D

Hey, so as you can see i put on a huge amount over xmas!
Im not happy with myself but iv deffo learnt that im not in any kind of control off cd!
New start today im carb withdrawing for today and tom then will be 100% ssing for 5 wks until i have a party!
Thanks for reading x

I'm now on day 4 although first day 100%- I did carb withdrawel first- doing well with my water also my exercise, just going to have my 2nd shake as hunger starting!

So my first wi is tonight- iv really done the best i can so im hoping for a good result although i do feel bloated today- im sure im retaining water as whats going in doesnt seem to be coming out lol
ive also stuck to my work out plan as much as i could around work and my girls!
im doing my fitness workout on the wii, only 15mins at the mo plus im doing my 30mins on the wii fit and walking the dog! ideally id like to do this every day-but it doesnt always fit in! so i need to be kind of flexible!
my stomache woke me up this morning rumbling-lol so not sure if im in ketosis yet, bit headachey today but im used to that!
fingers crossed for my wi!! back later!

Hey Emma
Not stalking you honest, was looking for ur diary and I found it finally, so we restarted about the same time, glad to see you are back on track, stick with it, it really is worth it.. I have a wardrobe full of my thin clothes that are testament to this... shame I can't fit in them again yet lol... but they were worn once... and I felt good... you'll be back in the 17's before you know it :)

Hey wrathchild thanks for finding me- gets a bit lonely in here on my own lol!!

so i had my wi and iv lost 11lbs- im now back in the 17's :D i just need to concentrate on this wk now and try to get back to my pre xmas weight of 17st 2- thats 7lbs i need to lose by thurs!
My workout routine is going really well, i dont want to jinx myself coz im really bad at sticking to things but im managing the fitness workout on the wii and the wii fit most days plus a dog walk!
last night i found myself on the just dance and family trainer games too!!
so long may it continue as im sure it can only help me get to my goal that much quicker!

Love your diary keep it up I'm a rejoined and I'm cutting out carbs this week when you cut out carbs what did u eat? Xx

Woohooo back in the 17's, doesn't that feel good and wasn't it all worth it! Well done, fingers crossed for you being 17st 2 by next week.

Currently my only exercise is 2 hours minimum (weekends its nearer 4 hours!) dog walking.. I joined the gym before Xmas and I was going regularly but then I caught sight of myself in the gym mirror and put myself off going! Bit crappy coz I'm pretty fit really, I even run a bit, but now I don't feel like going when everything wobbles! I'll go again as soon as I am in the 15's :)

Hello you two- well im still going strong although had a wobble last night and really wanted to cheat!
i didnt tho i worked out on the wii instead!! yay me!!
Lancsgirl- i didnt cut out carbs i just cut down as im really a carbaholic and have them with each meal, i didnt want to suffer badly with headaches this time so i just had 2 shakes plus water plus 1 meal on the fri sat and sunday!
not the advised way to do it- but it worked for me!
wrathchild-thats a lot of walking!! im not too good at walking at the moment as i hurt my achilles heels last year so i find too much painful. Im just wondering how your doing so off to check up on your diary lol!!

Hey Emma

Well done on resisting last night... and v good using the Wii to take your mind off it. Its not long to go until the diet becomes a habit so its good to not wobble now.

Thought I'd check in and make sure you were still being my inspiration ;).. need the loo now lol!

ggggggrrrrr wrathchild- your inspiration failed-:(

I had more than a wobble sat night and i let myself be talked into going out and basically fell off the wagon- i'm mad at myself because i didnt even want to go out and this blip could have been prevented!! i didnt do to much damage i was quite restrained i'm back on track now and i'm hoping i can still lose by thurs!
very stressful time!!
So feeling very out of sorts today, battling with my head and trying to figure stuff out but the end result is i now have mon -thurs to make good, i just have to deal with it!!

Don't beat yourself up about it Emma (in my mind I slapped your wrist lol!), forget it happened and just carry on, its not worth dwelling on or being fed up about, that just lets fat brain or brian as I like to call him, talk you in to doing worse... Mon-Thurs is plenty of time to make up for it, so put it behind you and carry on

Now go put the tightest thing you own on so you feel ridiculously uncomfortable and drink lots of water and then you won't feel like eating at all :) (see my thread for explanation to this comment!!!)

Thanks wrathchild-im back on track although struggling with the water-will pop on your diary next to catch up with what your upto!
myself- well im feeling out of sorts, once my girls had left this morning i put myself back to bed with my book for an hr, despite the fact that i have a lot to get done today- now im thinking i wasnt so smart as i dont really even have time to be on here :(
i have work at 12-30 until 6pm so im now going to be chasing my tail all day!
that'll teach me- better get on!!

So weigh in day tonight- not hoping for much as iv really played with the diet this week- need to keep that in mind later!
Anyway I'm back on track although not quite in ketosis yet, I did a training session last night with a friend- I'm sure she tried to kill me- she's super fit and I'm soooo not! I actually did enjoy it tho in a weird kind of way lol x

Hey Emma

So how was the weigh in? Hope you did okay, but if you didn't then you know why so no need to beat yourself up, just carry on being good and you'll lose more next week.

I really struggled with willpower yesterday (yes I love haggis!), but I managed it, and tonight I was so hungry, which is ridiculous since I am in ketosis, weirdly I'm always more hungry the second week of the diet!! Anyway was starving and had to stop myself disappearing to the gym to stuff my face (lol anyone reading your diary will think I go to a special gym for special people haha!)..anyway I made a CD porridge and resisted *pats self on back*... I prob should have written all this on my diary huh, oh well, will update mine tomorrow.

Will be glad when this hunger stage has passed.. its killing me! Oh and I'm soooooo cold (writing this with blanket wrapped round me!) Good news is the loo breaks have reduced a bit now!

Looking forward to hearing your results :)

:-(

Hey Emma

I take it you didn't like your weigh in? Don't worry about it, the more upset you get about it or dwell on it, the more likelihood of cheating further... put it behind you, forget the weekend happened and think of being good till next weeks weigh in :) x

So my weigh in in case you didnt guess was a disaster!! ive spent most of this weekend in tears and totally miserable so ive now decided to leave cd!
this decision wasnt an easy choice to make but im so fed up with battling with myself every day- i finally asked my girls what their opinion was- age 17 and 11 they both said individually that they dont like me on the diet-cd- im not easy to be around-true and they think i will be better off on weightwatchers!
so im off- i went to bed feeling like a real weight had been lifted off my shoulders, im going to my first meeting in the morning- and then im sorted!!
im going to miss the cd boards- although im not much of a poster i am a reader- and thanks to my one follower wrathchild lol- dont you worry il still be checking up on you!!

Hey Emma

It doesn't matter which diet you do anyway does it, as long as your weight moves in the right way, I will be joining you no doubt on WW in a few weeks (unless the CD becomes a habit in which case I will stick to it as long as I can).

Good luck on WW, I hope you are doing a new diary so I can keep track of your progress? Ultimately I WW is better for you and you are more likely to keep the weight off (in my opinion anyway, obviously lots of people do CD and keep it off too, but I think it is harder... well it is if you're like me and feel like a kid in a sweet shop as soon as you get to eat again!!!), and of course its easier to stick to from day 1.. CD becomes easy to stick to but only after the first 2 or 3 weeks of hardship and only with lots of dedication... and of course CD makes you a freak for as long as you're on it because everyone says "what you mean you don't eat anything?" lol.. WW allows you to eat out in sensible way so you don't feel a social outcast!

So well done on making the decision to go straight to WW, sorry to hear you cried all weekend, no diet is worth that, so hope you have cheered up now x

Back