Finding it a real struggle atm

SophieLiz

hi ladies, Ive not been on a for a bit but thought ild come try and find some inspiration to get back on track, i started total solutions just before the new yr and have lost almost 3 stones so far but for the past few weeks I cant stop putting things in my mouth! I keep waking up every morning and saying 'right no food today' and by tea time every day i find myself sneaking the kids lunch in my mouth!

Why not just make it your mission on Monday to get through the day without having anything, just one day go to bed having been 100% TS. THEN once you wake up tuesday think about is it worth having anything on day 2. The more days you do the easier it gets. You have done FANTASTIC! but by the sounds of things you must still have a bit to learn about your eating habits.

Good Luck - YOU CAN DO IT, youve done it before!

You have done brilliantly to lose 3 stones. I agree that you should just aim for 1 day at a time, I know it is difficult, but remind yourself why you wanted to lose weight in the 1st place. If I feel temptation forming in my mind I remind myself of the holiday I am going on & also go and look in the wardrobe at the clothes I want to get back into!
Someone posted a quote on the forum that I like to repeat to myself If I think "why bother?" "nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!" This is my new mantra!
You can do it! If you haven't managed it today you will do tomorrow, good luck

You could try and break yourself back in slowly by swapping the kids nibbles for something low carb and once you have that under control, then get back to 100% TS.

I've planned ahead for when this happens to me (as I know it will) and have promised myself that when I can no longer resist the urge to actually eat something, it will be a yummy spiced and grilled chicken breast that I will have and if it continues, I'll keep some chicken in the fridge to nibble on until I'm fully back in control. :)

thats what ive been doing Debbil, i just keep stealing bits of meat but i feel really guilty for it, im still loosing weight i just feel like a cheat!

Healthy, Exante friendly food is not cheating, never feel guilty for eating healthy food :)

I do TS 100% mon-sat... and have sunday (my wi day) as a WS day every week ... it gives me something to look forward to every weekend .. im on week 3 and lost 15lbs so far doing it like this... tonight im going to the cinema and then out for a meal with my oh.. low carb of course.... just set yourself mini goals and treat yourself when you reach it .. you can do it.

Back