Finding it really hard going to get back into TFR

danismell

Hi guys,

So I have been on holiday for two weeks, the first week I put on 2 lbs the second week I put on another whopping 7lbs!!!
I'm gutted but am well aware of where all those lbs came from, fry ups for brekka and chips with dinner anyone?

I feel that I definitely need to get back on the LT even if only until I have gotten back to my previous weight, but after starting today (or attempting to) I am finding it really hard. I've drunk loads of water, but have been really tired and had a terrible headache all day. I felt so rubbish that I caved and got a monumental McDonald's, only to feel totally guilty and purge the lot afterwards.

What the hell is wrong with me?? I hated being on LT, I felt that it made time go so slowly as I had nothing to look forward to in the evenings. Weeks felt like months. My concern is now, if I do go back on to LT and descend into this misery again, will I even be able to keep the weight off? How many people are on this forum saying '2nd/3rd time on LT'???

Awww :bighug: I know its hard, I was on hols and I did the maintenance products which I deffo recommend as you can have real food, would you not try them chick?

I'm with you hun, I can't restart either I had 2 shakes today then ate 2 bananas and 2 biscuits ! Like what's the point in that , I should of just had a shake so bit gutted I messed up but gonna try again tomorrow, I don't understand why it was easier the first time
xx

i think what you have said is fantastic and totally agree. ive done LT at least twice and im about to enter my third time (after a couple of false starts) and after reading what you have said i realised theres things ive never done ie. learn to ride a horse which id really like to do so thank you!

h x

How's it going danni, you still doing well?

Back