finding it tough

bubbles x

hi guys, 1st time on this , second day now.. finding it tough:sigh: really wana stick 2 it but feeling down.. any tips on getting trough the 1st few days? thanks x

The first few days r pretty hard, stock with and u'll reap the rewards, I've never had losses like this on any other diet! Good luck! :)

awh thanks hun..feeling alot better this mornin, seems like it only gets to me at night but im not gona let it beat me lol ur losses are brilliant, well done! i hope i do as well as u x

as said above first few days are the hardest and it does get alot easier, and the weekly losses will keep you well motivated :) best of luck with it

It does get easier Bubbles but I can't pretend that it isn't bloody hard in the meantime.

Can I suggest that you pass some of the time getting yourself a ticker sorted out and some mini goals.....as soon as you see the pounds disappearing you will feel much more motivated....promise!

Hey bubbles, i promise you the discomfort of the first week will be well worth it when u get to weigh in day, keep urself busy, post on here for support or just read other peoples posts, it really helps,, best of luck to you,

I can't add any more than has been said, but i just want Trose (up there ^^^^) to think i am stalking her!! pmsl x x

It does get easier... Log on here as often as you can bubbles.. It really is a god send, and can make all the difference when you feel you can't go on.... Good luck x

awh thanks everyone for the great support.. got on great today, feelin alot better thank god:) going to get my ticker sorted soon(well as soon as i find out how to do it lol) im going to change some of my milkshakes for chicken soup tomorrow cuz i fancy something warm 4 a change.. tried da hot choc lastnight but i couldnt drink it.. does anyone find the chicken soup nice? thanks again everyone x

You can find instructions on how to download a ticker in the tutorials section which you can find in the blue bar at the top of the page. Glad you felt better today.

How are you doing today bubbles? x

im actually doin great slimmersu:) ive more energy & zero hunger pangs lol im goin to try the chicken soup for dinner, im lookin forward to sittin down at the table with my OH instead of hidin upstairs with my milkshake lol hope its tasty cuz ive never tried it b4:D ur doin great!! keep it up girl x

Back