Finding Ruthxxx

Ruthxxx

A new year gives the promise of new beginnings and hope and so with full expectations that 2016 is going to be the year that I transform into the best of me with the help and support of this community and Lipotrim. My goal is to lose my weight and become the real me and to live a full and active life.

Over the last few weeks I have been reading so many successful, inspirational stories on Mini's it has really helped to motivate me into doing something about my own weight and health and for the first time in ages I have found the strength and courage to try again.

My weight crept on slowly at first, a few pounds here and there and when I hit my forties it just snowballed and here I am now weighing-in over nineteen stones and my reality is I must call a halt to it or at this rate I will be in the twenties and I don't want that, as it is difficult enough now as it is and I know it is limiting what I can do in my life. I say no to so much, it is now my set default and I have noticed that some of my friends don't bother asking anymore as they know the answer. I have confined myself to the side-lines watching others enjoy their life.

I know at this stage they despair and feel helpless. I am aware how they feel and I sometimes think they are saying a normal person would of done something about their weight long ago, but I can assure you it is not for want of trying. I have gone to Weight Watchers and Slimming World on and off so many times and each time losing a couple of pounds only to put it back on again and this has only served to compound my feelings of how useless I am at losing weight and I end up feeling more depressed and an utter failure.

I have never shared these feelings with anyone else as I know they just could never understand how I feel trapped in my own body and screaming to get out, so in order to cover up how I feel, I put on a happy exterior whenever anyone says anything about my weight, I just laugh it off and go on the defensive even before they have time to say anything. I have become hyper vigilant scanning faces for disapproval, so much so that I know it is now effecting all my relationships and I feel so guilty when I look at my darling husband as he no longer knows what to say or do anymore in case I go off on one.

This is not the way I want to live and I know that I am the only one who can change me before it is too late and end up ruining my health and relationships to the point of no return.

My new year resolution is to finding Ruth and my journey begins tomorrow January 4th.

Please wish me luck:)I need it!

Hello Ruth and welcome to the forum :)

What you've written resonates on a number of levels and I'm sure many people reading your diary will nod their heads in a 'yep, I do that too' way. You sound like you really mean business and I wish you lots of luck and determination!

One of the really good side effects that I've noticed with lipotrim is it seems to regulate mood. Whether this is because of the absence of sugar and carb spikes to blood sugar, I don't know. But after a couple of weeks I definitely notice I'm more cleared and calmer.

Also watch out for the lovely clear skin from all the water!

Best of luck,

Jod

Hey Ruth - Good luck on your journey - i started on 2nd Jan and going strong let us know how are getting on

Back