finfiena

sofiena

Hi all, i've been down this path before and its taken me 7 years to put 3st of the 4 i lost, i'm gettin the sore knees again, out of breath easily again, feeling like a blob again, i'm not stopping at 18st this time, that was my barrier but this time i'm smashing it. big breath ......and here we go xx

Hi Sofeina and:welcome2:I am day 13 and feel good, but to be honest, hungry! I don't know if you used this forum last time, but I think it helps, particularly if, like me, your friends and family are not supportive:mad:. This diet is the only way I loose weight and whilst tough, at least the results are quick:eek:. Good luck on your journey.

Thank u so much for the warm welcome, i didn't have a forum to join last time so i gradually stopped doing it. I know i've gotta go through the phase of walking to the fridge and telling it i'm not going in yet, i remember that from last time. The first shake was awful but i didn't expect it to be brilliant. i'm just gonna concentrate on the end goal and keep checking in with you if thats alright. I do believe support is key to sticking with it. My fella is behind me but it still doesn't stop him from eating lol, thats gonna b the hardest coz in the evening we snuggle n munch!! I have ice cubes at the ready to crunch lol xx
Keep at it, 6lb is a great loss in 1 week, u'll b a skinny mini soon x

Hi and welcome. We are all in the same boat and we will do it together. xx

Hi Sofiena, this is the first time I have used a forum too and I really think it helps, I am starting to "recognise" people and make virtual friends. I am looking forward to other peoples weigh ins as much as mine. You "pop in here" as much as you can, we are all in it together:grouphugg:

Might go for a little slow run I think as a last minute boost for tomorrow's weigh in, this diet gives me so much energy!

Im starting tomorrow also.. Its my third shot at lipotrim.. Please god this time it will make the life changing difference im after.. The last time i found this forum really helpful.. Good luck

Hiya, today is my second day and i feel ok, at times ive had the odd hunger pang but a swig of water and its gone, no headaches but i am guzzling the water. At times i've felt tired but overall not bad. Ive discovered i don't like vanilla, strawberry is best served quickly, chocolate is alright and chicken is ok tooo.
I also gave myself a stern talking to when i heard the cheese in the fridge calling me, i wasn't even hungry it was just in my head. I won and the cheese is still there. My fella asked if i wasnted him to throw it but but how can i deny everyone else in the house!! I will persevere, Good luck everyone xxx

Alloha, day 4 Last night was hard i found myself wanting to watch the fella prepare t, i found myself looking at carbs in his food seeing what i cud get away with but i didn't i persevered and today i feel much better. not as weak and almost a bit normal, still fairly cold but i've got a blanket round me. Today i feel i can stick to it for a while, ih n i bought some keto sticks on my way home from work and et voila i'm in ketosis, third marker along so even happier x

Just thought I'd stop by on your diary :) and say well done for doing so well at avoiding the cheese gggrrr its a killer but you won!!! How smug do you feel now looking back and seeing the fridge is still sitting there? You managed to achieve that honey ...that is a huge part of sticking to the diet...distraction and avoidance ;)

You need to give yourself little mini goals they keep you going :) trust me on that one...I found breaking it down into smaller chunks so much more rewarding :D

You seem like your doing well on the drinking water bit and that's great.....cos ....the more ya pee the skinnier you'll be :giggle: x x x

Ta dahhh, weigh in day and i lost 11lb, although the woman in the chemist said i'd lost 6 and i was gutted, nearly in tears and when i worked it out to 11 and she agreed she apologized, unfortunately i said that wasn't good enough and that her one mistake could put someone off. I was just so upset, i did apologize later to her for being harsh with her and we laughed about it but jeez the thought of losing 6 in my first week was heartbreaking. I know i'll have a smaller loss next week but i expect that, on wards n upwards xx:bliss:

Thank you everyone for the support, i couldn't have done it without you xx

my ticker says gained!! how can i change that :cry: x

Hmmm well its been hard, i have strayed off the path but not come out of ketosis, instead ive gone over to slim and save. The lipotrim works but i miss different textures and using a knife and fork or any utensil!! So i'm converting, i did lose 4lb by saturday so thats 21lb altogether in three weeks, that'll do me so, i don't know now however if i stay in this forum or go to the s&s one, either way i'm keeping going, and i gotta remember the bloomin water!! xx

Gawd, isn't TOTM a bummer!! I have always had problems with my TOTM (not having them) and my last one was in august 2011. My gyno says its the weight and i hate agreein with him but i gotta admit, the bugger has returned with a vengeance!! It's making me terribly hungry tho, i just keep thinking water fiena water. and then thinking ooooh wat can i eat....nothing, thats wat i can eat bloody nothing lol, next week i hope the weight loss speeds up again next week but 2lb is better than no lb so happyish xx

Well done Sofiena, it's really hard to lose weight and keep it off as we both know but I'm sure we will both get there. We are getting older now and it gets harder from here on in ! Let smash it together !

Suzanne x

Hi Sofiena,

Your last post made me giggle, you can eat nothing! lol. you are doing soooo well x I start lipotrim on monday and am trying to get as much advice as possible. i enjoyed reading your diary and i hope you do stay here. Im looking forward to Monday...i think;)

oooh sortitout, coming to the end o the TOTM so the cravings are going down, i must say tho i am being helped by the S&S bars, i've gone over to that side now, i'm beginning to have their meals, the lipotrim is hard when you have a family too, so my posts on this bit r goin to dwindle but i'm seeking support from S&S, social butterfly me lol xx

Hi Suzanne, its weigh in day 2mz isn't it, good luck love, i got my bolton 1 cards, i'm starting swimming on saturday, nervous.com specially wen i see the kids going underwater wi their goggles on an coming up gigglin....deep breath.... let me know how u gget on yr first loss was amazing xx

Well it's weigh in day again n 4lb has come off, still on TOTM tho, so i dunno if i'm still retainin water or havin one of those plato weeks, i think i'm gonna av a short target of 19st in the next 2 weeks so i gotta get rid of 10lb in 2 wks. i'm prepared, i have my s&s stuff at the ready, oh n me water!! x

hi sofina..i started slim n save on thursday as there seems to be much more choice and im loving it! im on day 3 and feel absolutely fine..drinking plenty of water too so thats helped me loads x

Hi sortitout, i'm finding s&s good but the eating again is confusing me, i keep substituting a s&s for something protein instead, but still losing so still happy x. I've bought vitamins and feel a lot better though, although my pee has turned bright yellow coz of them lol x

I've hit a bloody brick wall so i did 1hr 20 mins on the wii and an hour swimming. Bloody peed off i am!!

Back