Finished 1 wk re-feed for my hols!!!..........

Caterpillergirl

Hi everybody hope you are all great on this glorious day.
Well I've had one week doing a re-feed and boy (sorry) have I enjoyed food - everything tastes so fresh - that's enough of that though. Anyway I have been really bothered in case I had put weight on but I followed re-feed exactly and I've lost 1/2 pound so I'm very very happy with that - I know it's only half lb but that's great. :):):):):):)
I'm now going to do a week maintenance with one maintenance shake (summer fruit shake which is to die for ) and also a caramel bar (gorgeous too) and a healthy evening meal as on the re-feed as it's one week till I go on my hols to Barcelona - can't wait so for any newbies thinking that they will put weight on doing re-feed etc - if you are careful you won't. Tfr is the best diet ever and is so worth the first week or so when you feel horrible or tired or cold and I've only done it for 6 weeks but am feeling fantastic and getting loads of compliments so keep going you all.
After I've been away I will be back on here as I want to lose another 2 stone.
Good luck everyone x :grouphugg:

hi,
congrats on losing on re-feed. Wishing you a wonderful holiday and look forward to seeing you return here afterwards for the next part of your journey. Best of luck.
Doirin

hi,
congrats on losing on re-feed. Wishing you a wonderful holiday and look forward to seeing you return here afterwards for the next part of your journey. Best of luck.
Doirin

Thanks so much Doirin but hey what about you! You are doing so well and losing lots- keep going x

Congrats on the loss, that's great to know that you can lose on refeeding.

Have a great holiday and see you when you get back!

Hi Well done on your lose!

So are coming back onto trf after your holiday? I was planning on doing maintenance for a week for various reasons then going back on trf on the monday, is that what you are doing?

Thankd

Julie xxx

Hi Well done on your lose!

So are coming back onto trf after your holiday? I was planning on doing maintenance for a week for various reasons then going back on trf on the monday, is that what you are doing?

Thankd

Julie xxx
Hi Julie - I'm off on hols next Mon so I'm doing maintenance till then and also taking some maintenance bars with me but will also enjoy healthy food while I'm away then when I'm back wiu to tfr again as I've still got 2 stone to lose.
Are you doing similar then?x:)

Hi

I have some things coming up over the weekend of 19, 20 and 21st june so I wanted to be able to eat. I thought if I did a shake for breakfast and shake for lunch as usual then just have some veg/salad and healthy protein in the evening. I still have a lot to lose and have only been doing it 3 weeks. I figure by this time it will have been 5 weeks so will have lost a bit by then! Glad someone else is doing this too.
Have a great hols x

Hi

I have some things coming up over the weekend of 19, 20 and 21st june so I wanted to be able to eat. I thought if I did a shake for breakfast and shake for lunch as usual then just have some veg/salad and healthy protein in the evening. I still have a lot to lose and have only been doing it 3 weeks. I figure by this time it will have been 5 weeks so will have lost a bit by then! Glad someone else is doing this too.
Have a great hols x

Thanks Jules I will enjoy my hol.
That's a good idea to to 2 shakes then a healthy meal and I know people that have lost doing that. Hope it goes well for you.
I'll check in with you when I'm back and we can swop notes x:p

Back