Finished my Route to Management

cheerydino

and I am on my own, now that I had my very last foodpack! :eek:

I had my final weigh in today at 11stones 7lbs. I have done it! I am so proud of myself for going all the way! Yay!

Now, I find it challenging so I am going to sign up with weightresources.co.uk. I like using their calorie counter. I have learned a great deal about myself. I need to come to terms with the fact that food will always be an issue for me but once I have accepted this and stop fighting against it, it should become easier to deal with, hopefully!

I will drop in at the management meetings every so often and the key things to remember my thoughts records and my ego states.

The key questions:

(1) Am I really hungry?

(2) How will eating help solve the problem? The only problem it solves is genuine hunger!

(3) What is the evidence for my thoughts?

My LLC has been brilliant throughout my journey and I will see her again sometime, just to keep my weight in check and for a chat.

Keep going!! Do not give up!! It is sooo worth it! :D

Congratulations Donna on a great acheivement and completing your journey. The only other bit of advice I'd add to your list is theres no need to panic,3- 4 lb up one week is easily remeded with calm sensible choices the following week.

again congratulations and good luck for the future.

Congratulations and well done. It's a real achievement and something to be very proud of.

I used to be a member of Weight Loss Resources and it's a great site!

e243.gif
CONGRATULATIONS
e248.gif

This is great news you have achieved what we are all aiming for to be able to take control. Now you can do it, hope you keep posting to keep us informed on how you are getting on

lghtPinkRoseBudGlitter.gif

Donna, well done. You have every right to be proud of yourself. That is a fantastic achievement.

Congratulations and best wishes for your new life!!

Claire

Congratulations, Donna. That's a fantastic achievement, it really is.

How did you cope through Route to Management? Any tips, gratefully received!

Good luck with the next stage of your life! How exciting!

Big hugs.

Mrs Lxxxxx

Back