Finishing management this week

Yorkiegirl

is happy being Yorkiegirl
Blimey, no packs once I finish this week! Scary...
I have put a few pounds back on, but I am still under my target weight. Gain was down to ice cream and wine on my hols... lol. Conscious decisions tho, and ones I have not gone back to since coming home. So now it is down to me. Get on with eating without over eating, make the choices which are right for me and all that. I feel good about it all. Shame I feel grotty after the lovely Eileen shared her lurgy with me! :D

Congratulations Yorkiegirl, well done on completing your journey you have done absolutely fantastic. It does take some getting used to be off the program but I've found that the things that I learnt it managment are really helpful for the next stage. The biggest lesson I have learnt is not to panic even if I do put on a few Lbs if you stay calm you can get it off with a few days of good choices.

Again congratulation on a great job.
Alan

But anna i like sharing thats what friends are for.
I hope you feel better today. Well done also to get where you are its amazing, you are looking fab.

Congratulations, Anna.

You have done AMAZINGLY well; hope you are going to reward yourself with something lovely and indulgent (not food, OBVIOUSLY). And each time you feel scared, think of what you have achieved this year.

Your girls must be so proud of you!

Take care.

Mrs Lxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS ANNA! You have done it! Isn't it an amazing feeling!? You did incredibly well considering what you had gone through! Very well done! :D

Congratulations

I should have been there now but been messing about since week 7 and I am now back to week 4 as I have a bit of gained weight to loose.

It will be strange not having packs anymore. Not decided whether I will still have any after week 12 or not as it is an option but would like to think I can manage on conventional food. I plan on going to get weighed each week to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Well done on your amazing achievement

Jo

Back