Fire in my belly!!!!!

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!
I have had the most HORRENDOUS acid/heartburn today, so bad I was in a cold sweat and at one point thought I might be sick!

It started last night, but I didn't start with my packs till today!

Did a bit of research and have narrowed it down to the water flavouring! I was so impressed with it last night I had about a ltr of water with only a little bit but the indigestion started almost straight away.

May be an individual thing but thought I'd share my experience.

On the plus side...loving the shakes!!! I had one tonight in a pint glass with lots of ice....it certainly soothed the 'fire in my belly';)
X

Hi Prettyfacebut,

I have had this same experience with the water flavouring, really quite bad heartburn/reflux. I use a 1/2 tsp per 1.5L but it still happens. But if I use it every 2nd or 3rd day then I can keep the heartburn at bay.

It's a pity really coz it certainly helps the water go down. I like the summerberry.

Hi Plus,
I love the summerberry too (too much by the looks of it!)
Thanks for the tips, even thought the acid indigestion has gone (with the help of xantac) my tummy is still very sore....I think I will be giving the water flavouring a miss. I don't want to have to pop a tablet just to enjoy it.....thats £6.50 down the drain :eek:(
X

Back