first 3 days past on CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by ash1873, 8 July 2009 Social URL.

1. ash1873

ash1873 New Member

hey, im ashleigh, 20yrs old childcare student and me and my mum have both started the diet and managed well so far, after hearing the 1st 3days are the worst i was worried but i can honestly say i feel great! n i allready notice a difference! i also luv my food and im so surprised ive done so well n i dont feel ill or hungry that much! slight headaches but i suffer from them anyway so not worried bout that, im lookin forward to sunday, my first weighin! is there any 1 that started this week that wants to keep a challenge going? help each other?
    start weight - 13st exact
    target weight - 9st
    ash xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello Ash! Welcome to the forum.

Glad to hear you're doing well! I'm on day 3 of my millionth restart ...ahhhhh, same old story.

Get yourself over to the CD teams board here: CD Teams - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum and have a poke about on the advertising agency to see where there are spaces.

You finding the water ok? I have to always keep a tight check on that one!

Any problems...there is always someone here!

4. laurenrosalind

laurenrosalind Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(13.68%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Well done ash and Nicole! Day three for me was HARD AND LOONNG!! (heheheheheheh)

no really though.. the first 3/4 days i found hard- that i wasn't eating food i found fine, i had no cravings really- it was just my body. it was like i was super aware of everything my body was doing and feeling. Being completely empty is strange, but you get used to it, and after a while you won't feel hungry at all.. at least i don't.

Come your first weigh in.. you will feel amazing,and have a huge encouragement to keep on at it. It will be worth all this in the end!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.